After being teased on social media, LEGO finally pulled the wraps off its newest Ideas set, 21321 International Space Station. This 864-piece set will sell for $69.99 and features 2 rotating joints with 8 adjustable solar panels, a posable Canadarm2, 2 astronaut microfigures, and a mini space shuttle. 21321 International Space Station will be released on February 1st, 2020 at LEGO Shop@Home. Don’t let its scale fool you: the LEGO ISS’s final built model is pretty sizable at 7″ high, 12″ long, and a desk-clearing 19″ wide.
21321 International Space Station
Official Product Description
21321 International Space Station
Ages 16+. 864 pieces
US $69.99 â€“ CA $99.99 â€“ DE â‚¬69.99 â€“ UK Â£64.99 â€“ FR â‚¬59.99 â€“ DK 549DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Stunning LEGOÂ® brick International Space Station for display
Build and display this spectacular LEGOÂ® Ideas 21321 ISS (International Space Station). Packed with authentic ISS details, including a posable Canadarm2 and 2 rotating joints that coincide with 8 adjustable â€˜solar panelsâ€™, this 864-piece set is a wonderful gift idea for space enthusiasts, adult LEGO fans or any experienced builder.
This awesome LEGO spaceship model comes with a display stand, a buildable mini NASA space shuttle and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts, plus 2 astronaut microfigures to create a striking centerpiece in any room. Illustrated instructions are included, plus a 148-page booklet with fascinating ISS facts and information about the LEGO fan who created this space model kit and its LEGO designer.
The infinitely diverse array of LEGO Ideas sets are all created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Inspired by real life, action heroes, iconic movies, popular TV series or totally original concepts, there is something to delight all ages.
- Challenge your construction skills with this LEGOÂ® Ideas ISS (21321) display model, featuring 2 rotating joints with 8 adjustable â€˜solar panelsâ€™, posable Canadarm2 and other authentic details to discover as you build.
- This ISS model comes with a stand, 2 astronaut microfigures, a brick-built mini NASA space shuttle and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts to create a spectacular display and rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGOÂ® projects.
- Also includes a 148-page booklet featuring fascinating facts about the International Space Station, the spaceship modelâ€™s fan creator and LEGOÂ® designer, and a celebration of the LEGO Ideas themeâ€™s 10th anniversary.
- A super treat for yourself, birthday present or holiday gift idea for space fans, adults aged 16+ or any experienced LEGOÂ® builder, this 882-piece set offers hours of creative fun, whether built solo or with friends.
- This ISS (International Space Station) toy building kit for adults, measuring over 7â€ (20cm) high, 12â€ (31cm) long and 19â€ (49cm) wide, makes a beautiful display model that will catch the eye of every passerby.
- This battery-free building set offers a stress-relieving, immersive and fun creative experience. So zone out, find your building zen and enjoy some me-time constructing a wonderful display model!
- Thinking of buying this International Space Station model for a newcomer to LEGOÂ® sets? No worries. It comes with step-by-step instructions so they can take on this challenging build with confidence.
- LEGOÂ® Ideas sets are created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Adults and children will be delighted by the infinitely diverse array of collectible construction toys for display and creative play.
- LEGOÂ® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, so you can be assured that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGOÂ® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure that this LEGO Ideas building kit for adults meets the highest global safety standards.