Coming out on January 1st, 2020 at LEGO.com and Brand Retail locations is LEGO’s newest addition to the LEGO Creator Expert modular building series 10270 Bookshop.
Unlike most of the previous modular standalone buildings, this is actually two smaller buildings that connect, much like 10218 Pet Shop. The configuration that you see on the front of the box isn’t set in stone giving you more flexible design options when planning out your city.
Has LEGO done a coffee shop modular building yet? Seems like a natural fit to be next to a book shop.
10270 Bookshop will cost you $179.99 USD / $199.99 CAD / Â£149.99 UK and comes with 2,504 pieces.
10270 Bookshop Pictures
Ages 16+. 2,504 pieces
US $179.99 â€“ CA $199.99 â€“ DE â‚¬159.99 â€“ UK Â£149.99 â€“ FR â‚¬159.99 â€“ DK 1299DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Build and display a quaint bookshop and modular town house
Recreate the charm of a backstreet bookshop that you might discover in any European village or town with this LEGOÂ® Creator Expert collectorsâ€™ toy. The 3-story bookshop and adjoining modular town house building is filled with fun building techniques and surprising details, including a display window, reading nook and an open-out design. Collectors will love to display this big 2,504-piece LEGO set proudly alongside their other modular buildings.
An ever-growing modular house collection
The LEGO Creator Expert Modular Buildings series is a premium collection of advanced, interconnecting buildings featuring authentic designs from around the world.
LEGO sets that bring passion to life
LEGO Creator Expert building sets are for adults and teenagers with a passion. From authentic buildings and classic cars to other objects of desire, Creator Expert advanced LEGO sets offer a world of nostalgia, escapism, self-expression, pure enjoyment and surprise.
- An advanced LEGOÂ® Creator Expert Modular Buildings set bookshop with adjoining town house packed with surprising details and unexpected features that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride.
- This big 3-story LEGOÂ® set features so many details, including a display window, bookshelves, reading nook and living spaces in the town house. 5 minifigures also help to really bring this collectorsâ€™ toy to life.
- This set is part of the Modular Buildings series â€“ an ever-growing collection of interconnecting model toy buildings that combine to create amazing street scenes that builders and collectors love to own and display.
- With 2,504 pieces, this LEGOÂ® building set for adults and teenagers makes an inspirational birthday, Christmas or special-occasion gift.
- Measuring over 11â€ (29cm) high, 9â€ (25cm) wide and 9â€ (25cm) deep, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a larger Modular Buildings series street scene.
- No batteries required… this advanced building set runs on the pure power of imagination and creativity.
- With colorful, step-by-step building instructions, this advanced set offers a rewarding building experience, whether youâ€™re building alone or sharing the experience with a loved one.
- LEGOÂ® Creator Expert modular house toys immerse teenagers and adults in challenging builds based on things theyâ€™re passionate about, including classic cars, authentic buildings, fairground rides and much more.
- Since 1958, LEGOÂ® bricks have been tested to the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility, and that they connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGOÂ® pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
That’s a George Lucas minifig in yellow, amiright? (2011 variant – https://lego.fandom.com/wiki/George_Lucas)
Looks like one of the Chinese knockoffs honestly. That blue is a horrible colour for a realistic building.
The giant gap over the blue quarter dome pieces over the bay window is what bugs me the most. I’m quite surprised that it’s there.
[…] Hereâ€™s our announcement on it from December. […]
You must log in to post a comment.