The LEGO Ford Mustang press release came out about a week and a half ago. I heard about it before, saw the icon that popped up on LEGO.com, and finally, just now, got around to poring over the press release images. This thing is gorgeous! It turned out way better than I expected and totally makes up for the, in my opinion, slightly underwhelming DB5. I’m not a big American muscle car guy. I lean a little more towards the Japanese imports, but a nice car is a nice car and even I can appreciate the LEGO Mustang. I haven’t been buying a lot of LEGO lately, but this may be my first LEGO purchase of 2019.
It’s available now from LEGO Shop@Home, so this post may be really late. But like I said before, better late than never. It’s currently backordered until March 10th. You may have better luck at a Brand Retail location though if you’re really jonesing for it.
10265 Ford Mustang Images
Official Press Release
10265 Ford Mustang
Ages 16+. 1,471 pieces
US $149.99 â€“ CA $199.99 â€“ DE â‚¬129.99 â€“ UK Â£119.99 â€“ FR â‚¬139.99 â€“ DK 1,199DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Build and customize your very own 1960s Ford Mustang!
Discover the magic of an iconic 1960s American muscle car with the LEGOÂ® Creator Ford Mustang, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, bonnet scoop, printed mustang grille badge, GT emblems and 5-spoke rims with road-gripping tires. Developed with input from Ford, this authentic replica comes with optional add-ons for customization, including a selection of license plates, supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank. You can even adjust the lift of the rear axle for an extra-mean look! Remove the roof panel or open the doors and you have access to the detailed interior with handsome seats, radio, working steering and a mid- console gearshift. Store items in the trunk or lift the hood to reveal a detailed big block 390 V8 engine with battery, hoses and air filter detailing. This advanced building set has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience full of nostalgia and makes a great centerpiece for the home or office.
- Authentic replica of a 1960s Ford Mustang featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, air scoop, 5-spoke rims with road-gripping tires, and a selection customization add-ons.
- Open the doors or remove the roof panel to access the detailed interior with handsome seats, radio, mid-console gearshift and working steering.
- Open the trunk to store items and lift the hood to reveal a detailed Ford Mustang V8 engine with battery, hoses and air filter.
- Also includes a printed mustang grille badge and 2 GT emblems.
- Customize the Ford Mustang with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank.
- Choose from a selection of license plates.
- Lift the hood to check out the realistic engine detailing.
- Adjust the lift of the rear axle for a real mean look!
- This Mustang toy car model includes 1,471 pieces and is suitable for ages 16+.
- New-for-March-2019 special elements include 5-spoke rims, 2×8 brick with bow, 1×3 mustang logo tile, 2×4 bow with â€˜GTâ€™ Emblem.
- Measures over 3â€ (10cm) high, 13â€ (34cm) long and 5â€ (14cm) wide.
Available directly from LEGO Stores & shop.LEGO.com from 1st March, 2019
[…] was released in 2016, 10258 London Bus in 2017, 10262 James Bond Aston Martin DB5 in 2018, and both 10265 Ford Mustang and 10269 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy in 2019. The Fiat 500 would be the 2020 […]
You must log in to post a comment.