In a couple of malls across America, Nintendo set up Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience booths. You can check out a selection of games including the one I am most looking forward to: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
The other games are Let’s Go Pikachu / Eevee, Super Mario Party, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Just Dance 2019, amongst other family-friendly titles.
And if you’re a My Nintendo member, check in with a team member, show them your QR code and receive a free gift. You can get either My Nintendo Pop Socket, rally towel, tote bag, $20 eShop card, a Fortnite poster, or Nintendo Character stickers. You can check in once a week until the event ends on December 16th. The list of malls where this event is happening is below:
- Mall of Georgia in Buford, Georgia
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas
- Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance, California
- The Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Tysons Corner Center in Tysons Corner, Virginia
And the hours are:
- Monday-Thursday 4-9pm
- Friday 3-9pm
- Saturday 10am-9pm
- Sunday 11am-6pm
You might also get buttons or something for trying games. I don’t know. Each of the employees, who are incredibly nice, running the game stations were carrying shoulder bags full of stuff. Not sure what was inside. I’ll have to go back and check when I have more time.