LEGO pulled the wraps off of their newest set, 42056 Porsche 911 GT3 RS. This is a large scale Technic set weighing in at 2,704 pieces. Each set will come with a unique serial number that will be laser engraved on a 1×4 tile. This number can be used to unlock online content. The design team took things a step further creating a unique experience from the moment you open the box. There are a couple of new elements to this set, including a new rim design exclusive to this set. I would highly encourage you to take a few minutes and watch the designer video as it shows off a lot of the details of the set.
42056 Porsche 911 GT3 RS will be released on June 1, 2016 for $299.99
42056 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
Ages 16+. 2,704 pieces.
US $299.99 – CA $349.99 – DE 299.99€ – UK £249.99 – DK 2599.00 DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Discover the iconic Porsche 911 GT3 RS!
Experience the iconic Porsche 911 GT3 RS with this authentic LEGO® Technic replica. Inside the box you’ll discover a special collector’s book chronicling the history of LEGO Technic and Porsche GT cars, together with 4 original-design rims bearing the RS emblem. The sets of elements are boxed, and the building sequence gives an insight into the real-life vehicle’s assembly process. The model features detailed, orange bodywork, red suspension springs, detailed headlights, taillights, brake calipers and rims with low-profile tires. The accessible cockpit features a detailed dashboard, working gearbox, steering wheel with gearshift paddles, racing seats and a glove compartment containing a unique serial number. Functions include opening doors and hood with storage compartment and suitcase, and an opening rear lid that houses a detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons. This 1:8 scale model has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.• Features authentically designed aerodynamic bodywork, adjustable rear spoiler, headlights and taillights, red suspension springs, original-design rims with RS emblem, detailed brake calipers, low-profile tires, working gearbox, working steering wheel with gearshift paddles, detailed seating, glove compartment with unique model serial number, opening doors, opening hood containing a suitcase, and an opening rear lid with detailed flat 6 engine.
• Includes a collection of authentic stickers.
• Check out the orange color scheme.
• Open the doors to access the detailed cockpit.
• Lift the rear lid to access the detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons.
• Open the glove compartment to reveal the unique serial number.
• Delivered in luxurious box packaging.
• Includes a special full-color collector’s book including the history of LEGO® Technic and Porsche GT cars, plus comprehensive building instructions.
• This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
• This set includes over 2,700 pieces.
• This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16+.
• Porsche 911 GT3 RS measures over 6” (17cm) high, 22” (57cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
Available for sale directly through LEGO® beginning
June 1, 2016 via shop.LEGO.com, LEGO® Stores or via phone:
US Contact Center 1-800-453-4652
CA (English) Contact Center 1-800-453-4652
CA (French) Contact Center 1-877-518-5346
European Contact Center 00-800-5346-1111
LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2016 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved. © 2016 Mojang AB and Mojang Synergies AB. MINECRAFT is a trademark or registered of Mojang Synergies AB.