Thanks to my lovely girlfriend, I’ve been made aware of a forthcoming Lego event / exhibition which will be taking place at Milestones, Basingstoke, between the dates of 21st February and 15th April.Â The picture above will link to the event website, but the blurb says the following …
Come and watch 150,000 Lego bricks being placed one by one to create a magnificent minifigure scale model of the great Tudor Palace, Basing House.
But the model is just the focal point for a vast range of fun things to do for children and adults of any age, including
- LEGO competitions and prizes
- LEGO models on display
- DUPLO and LEGO brick play tables
- LEGO interactives
- LEGO Brick trail – Activities that explore the connections between LEGO and technologies of the past
- LEGO Minifigure Hunt
- ‘Brick Film’ screenings – see famous movies acted out by LEGO minifigures
- LEGO Wii and Xbox Games
- LEGO themed Cafe
- Customise your own LEGO mini figure
- LEGO workshops, including an expert building class
- And much, much, more!
There is an admission fee for the venue as below :
Concessions 60+, disabled person, student with photo ID Â£6.90
Child 5 -15 years Â£4.75, under 5 free
Family 2 adults + 2 children Â£22.75
Sounds like a good day out …
You must log in to post a comment.