Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Build Buzz At Northbrook, Yoda At Costa Mesa

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Build Buzz At Northbrook, Yoda At Costa Mesa

Postby Staff » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:20 pm

The Northbrook, IL LEGO Store is having a grand re-opening this weekend February 18 through February 20. The Northbrook store is re-opening to a new location in Northbrook Court. As part of the celebration, there will be a Master Builder Event where participants can help build an 8-ft. tall Buzz Lightyear.

Check out LEGO.com for more information or call the Northbrook store directly at (847) 291-9520.

As if southern California didn't have enough LEGO Stores (which we don't honestly, I mean what does it take to get a store in Los Angeles, like on the west side, or, even better, like in the south bay area?), LEGO is opening up a store in Costa Mesa and will be having their Grand Opening event on March 11 through March 13. As part of the celebration, there will be a Master Builder Event to help build a Yoda model. It's bit far on the calendar but seeing as to how I'll probably be attending that event, I'll post a reminder about it the closer we get to the day.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/02/17/build-buzz-at-northbrook-yoda-at-costa-mesa/
Staff

Re: Build Buzz At Northbrook, Yoda At Costa Mesa

Postby legocrazy247 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:30 pm

I got the post card in the mail today too!!! I am sooooo glad they are building another lego store closer to me than the lego store in downtown disney this a much shorter drive. YAAYYY LEGO
legocrazy247

Postby mrndslfreak » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:53 am

why are there so much lego stors in america and like 5 in europe?????lego was invented in europe!
mrndslfreak

Postby deco_droid » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:21 am

careful there, you're gonna make all us spoiled americans look, uh, spoiled...
deco_droid

Postby mcs4616 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:15 pm

I do think that some of the Lego Store locations here are odd though. There are 4 Stores and a Discovery Center in the greater Chicagoland area, while there are none in the whole state of Wisconsin . . .
mcs4616

Return to General LEGO Discussions