Did you miss out on 7877 Naboo Starfighter from Target stores when they clearance priced them up to 75% off in store a few months ago? Well Target.com still has a healthy supply and this will probably be your last chance to pick up the ship and at a discount to boot! They are selling it for $40.00, 20% off MSRP of $49.99. Item ships for free. Got a REDcard? Save an additional 5% off your order, which is about $2 bucks per set. If you buy 50 sets, you’ll be saving $100! Order now!