Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Target Giftcard Now Available Online

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

LEGO Target Giftcard Now Available Online

Postby Staff » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Update: I may have spoken too soon about the minimum amount required. It seems that you still need to put $25 dollars down on the gift card to trigger the MAIL delivery option. Any smaller amount and your only options are e-mail or mobile delivery. At least one person was able to get the smaller amount and mail delivery, so YMMV. Good luck!

Did you miss out on buying the 2011 LEGO Target Giftcard set in store? Well they are now available online and unlike last year where you had to put a minimum of $25 on the card, you can put down as low as $5. Buy a bunch, and save them for the holiday clearances. The giftcard set will let you build either Bullseye the Target mascot, a snowman, or a polar bear.

And in case you're wondering, the actual gift card part of the product is on the plastic case itself. There's no separate card physical card.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/11/10/lego-target-giftcard-now-available-online/
Staff

Re: LEGO Target Giftcard Now Available Online

Postby ranwanimator » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:43 pm

I picked up two of last year's with only loading $1 on each. YMMV.
ranwanimator

Postby agrahmann » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:49 pm

This review from Toys 'n Bricks makes it look like there is a physical card, inside the case: http://www.toysnbricks.com/forums/viewt ... ?f=&t=4261. Is the online one different?
agrahmann

Postby MorsLEGO » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:03 pm

I got two of these at my local target and the gift card is a separate card that fits into an inlay in the bottom of the plastic box. I'm not sure about the online gift card amount minimum, but it seems that the in-store minimum depends on who's at the register. I had one person last year say it was a $10 minimum, but then they did it for $5, and I got this years for $5 each.
MorsLEGO

Postby TsKarma » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:01 pm

Ditto what MorsLEGO said. I was able to get mine for $5 each.
TsKarma

Return to Finds/Deals