Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Buy two, get one free at Target on POTC, HP and Ninjago.

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Buy two, get one free at Target on POTC, HP and Ninjago.

Postby HoosierZephyr » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:00 am

Buy two get one free on all Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean sets and selected Ninjago sets. Free item must be of equal or lesser value than the lowest priced item purchased. Does not include Ninjago Spinners set. Quantities limited; no rain checks.
HoosierZephyr

Re: Buy two, get one free at Target on POTC, HP and Ninjago.

Postby HoosierZephyr » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:00 am

In Store only.
HoosierZephyr

Postby Arkov » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:08 am

Depending on where you live this sale might instead be a buy one get one 50% off or buy one get one 30% off sale. It varies from place to place.
Arkov

Postby DarthMC » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:06 am

That is interesting that the sale varies across the country. The Washington DC area gets the worst one, Buy one get one 30% off. So best case, 15% off. I wonder if the new NinjaGo polybags are part of the sale?

DarthMC
DarthMC

Postby Nick » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:21 am

Thanks for the post. Be wary, though, as some Targets have raised their prices on sets to adjust for their sales. In Los Angeles, CA, for example, HP and NinjaGo sets had new prices to match the sale (e.g., Hogwarts Castle: $142.99).
Nick

Postby iamFLIP » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:32 am

Nick wrote:Thanks for the post. Be wary, though, as some Targets have raised their prices on sets to adjust for their sales. In Los Angeles, CA, for example, HP and NinjaGo sets had new prices to match the sale (e.g., Hogwarts Castle: $142.99).

Hawaii Target stores have Hogwarts Castle at $149.99
iamFLIP

Postby doodlebird » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:33 am

DarthMC wrote:That is interesting that the sale varies across the country. The Washington DC area gets the worst one, Buy one get one 30% off. So best case, 15% off. I wonder if the new NinjaGo polybags are part of the sale?

DarthMC

in austin, tx we have the BOGO 50% off.
bought two of the ninjago polybags,
and both rang up at full price.
as i had a crying 2 yr old with me,
and the bags at 3.99 each,
i wasn't going to give the lady a hard time over $2.
doodlebird

Postby Coret » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:15 am

It wasn't all Ninjago, it was only selected sets for Ninjago. Unlike HP and POTC which was the entire line. I have been waiting for a sale like this for a while. The BOGO 50% is actually easier to take advantage of than the Buy 2 Get 1 Free, since there are quite a few sets between HP and POTC that are the same price. Where as once you get into a 3rd set, you usually then have to either buy Ninjago (which none of my Family likes, including my 3 sons) or you have to get the free set alot cheaper which makes the discount actually different than the wanted 33% of 3 identical priced sets.
Coret

Postby that guy » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Just so everyone knows, the free shipping doesn't apply to any of the sale sets that I could find. :'( and they have the worst pricing for shipping so you end up losing almost all of your discount.
that guy

Postby SH1 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:33 pm

that guy wrote:Just so everyone knows, the free shipping doesn't apply to any of the sale sets that I could find. :'( and they have the worst pricing for shipping so you end up losing almost all of your discount.

Depends on what you order, I guess. Target is pretty good about stacking discounts. So, with the BOGO50 + $5off$50 + %5 red card discount, the shipping and at least part of the tax can be covered for orders between $50-$100. I think there is a AAA discount (%10?) that might stack as well, but I'm not a AAA member so can't confirm.

For current coupons, I usually check on http://www.dealigg.com/display_details.php?id=16
Currently they list I77QSLJ2 for $5off$50. These tend to be sticky/persistent, though, so I'm not sure of the exact coupon coupon code I used.
SH1

Postby MrCRskater » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:24 am

Anyone know how long this sale is going? I'd rather patronize Target than TRU, but I gotta wait until payday.
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Postby SH1 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:24 am

MrCRskater wrote:Anyone know how long this sale is going? I'd rather patronize Target than TRU, but I gotta wait until payday.

This is a "as seen in the weekly ad" sale, so it should be good through 6/18, (while supplies last, YMMV, etc etc)
SH1

Return to Finds/Deals