Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

New 2010 sets!!!????

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Re: New 2010 sets!!!????

Postby natespizer » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Has anyone heard what sets might be clearanced out at the lego stores to make room?

I can confirm my Local Lego store (Sacramento Ca) will not be putting out any new sets untill August 6th
natespizer

Postby Bellicose » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Up and active in the US S@H site - http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Leaf.aspx?cn=240&d=322
Bellicose

Postby theJudeAbides » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:26 am

Bellicose wrote:Up and active in the US S@H site.

As usual, LEGO can't be bothered to pull it's head out of it's sarlacc long enough long enough sort the new sets into their appropriate categories. Here's a hint, idiots: The Delta-7, Turbo Tank, Grievous's Starfighter, and Palpatine's Theta Shuttle did NOT, at any time, in any way, shape, or form appear in the OT. It's belongs in the Clone Wars category and you know it. Just ONCE I'd like to see you get it correct immediately. It really isn't that hard.
The beauty of a LEGO MOC is not the elements that go into it, but the way those elements are put together.
theJudeAbides

Postby ThatGuyWithTheBricks » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:38 am

theJudeAbides wrote:

As usual, LEGO can't be bothered to pull it's head out of it's sarlacc long enough long enough sort the new sets into their appropriate categories. Here's a hint, idiots: The Delta-7, Turbo Tank, Grievous's Starfighter, and Palpatine's Theta Shuttle did NOT, at any time, in any way, shape, or form appear in the OT. It's belongs in the Clone Wars category and you know it. Just ONCE I'd like to see you get it correct immediately. It really isn't that hard.

IKR, I wonder if the Slave 1 and Wampa Cave are still in the CW section. :lol: :facepalm:
I build it so you don't have to!
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/people/36880009@N02/
For the record, if you want to refer to me but don't want to type my name, call me TGWTB.
ThatGuyWithTheBricks

Postby Bellicose » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:52 am

Yeah, they're definitely moving some stuff around. Since I placed my order last night (for CTT and Slave I), the midi-SD, AT-AT, and Cad Bane's speeder were all added, and looking into the UCS section the upcoming Lambda shuttle is gone.

I'm just glad they got some of the new crop up in time for me to get both the free shipping and the Lego points (can't get those from TRU), plus another magnet dude. That promo ends Saturday.

BREAK BREAK - the free shipping available from Toys'R'Us - is that a normal thing they offer?
Bellicose

Postby Drock » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:59 pm

theJudeAbides wrote:

If you consider "Star Wars Classic" anything non-Clone Wars (i.e., Palpatine's Shuttle), then now they are just down to the AT-AT being where it doesn't belong. Almost there...
Drock

Re: Cad Bane's Speeder

Postby Mandalorian Candidat » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Anyone seen Cad Bane's Speeder recently at Target? It seems to have been pulled from the shelves of my local Targets.

EDIT: Just checked Target.com. It doesn't have the 'Find it at a Target Store' option anymore.
Mandalorian Candidat

Postby mikado » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:52 pm

come to think of it that speeder sped out fast maybe they will have more around xmas
mikado

Postby SlickP » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:20 pm

Last week I called 4 Targets and finally found one for a Bday gift. I'm thinking they will restock before XMAS but there are not much in the stores right now....
SlickP

Postby Nimrod6134 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:13 pm

Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter is posted under the UCS tab of the Star Wars sets.

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=10215&cn=416&d=322

Sorry if this is old news, I hadn't seen anything on here concerning the release of this product and a quick search revealed no applicable results.
Nimrod6134

Postby Plo Koon » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Where can I find a Cad Bane speeder?
Plo Koon

Postby BlueDragonZ » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Plo Koon wrote:Where can I find a Cad Bane speeder?

This is a limited edition set so you can only find them at Target in USA (or Zellers in Canada). You can also get them at LEGO Brand Stores and LEGOShop.com.
BlueDragonZ

Postby Mandalorian Candidat » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:58 am

Stopped off at Target Saturday to see if there were any $5 Hasbro SW figures worth getting when I found a restock of Cad Bane's Speeder. Some of the Targets have a shortened toy aisle with a cardboard display stand that gets rotated. The current one appears to be for SW toys which now includes the CB Speeder. This store only had four displayed.
Mandalorian Candidat

Previous

Return to Star Wars