Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Who is your favorite Star Wars character?

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars character?

Postby Bob P » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:07 am

Han Solo.
Bob P

Postby Chosen One » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:57 am

Used to be Boba Fett. Loved the whole mysterious feel of not knowing who was beneath the mask, as it could had even a woman. Then the prequels killed it off.
Then it was Vader... Then the prequels turned him into a whining brat...

Although the prequels have now made me like Obi-wan.

So yes, Obi-wan is my favorite. He's seen it all like R2. :)
Chosen One

Postby Exposition » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:32 pm

It´s a tie between Han Solo, Vader and (not really a character) the Stormtroopers.
Han is definitely the smartest character with a special type of humor, Vader on the other hand is mysterious and powerful.
The Troopers are just impressing, the bulky helmets, the shiny armour, a little bit clumsy and naive.
They told me "One size fits all" - but this is ridiculous!
Exposition

Postby lordvader208 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Darth Vader hands down. It's in my name (more like forum name). XD

Just one of the greatest villains of all time, and not too shabby looking like Emperor Palpatine.
lordvader208

Postby Teekay » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:54 pm

Solo. Hands down.

Just love all of his lines!

P.S: Harrison Ford rocks!

~Sam (Teekay)
I don't know why I dropped back here again lately. LEGO can no longer hold my interest, and I'm almost certainly gone forever. Bye to all who remember me.
Teekay

Location: Haven't been on in nearly a year. Probably gone forever. Nostalgia brought me back one last time.

Postby thepatient » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:03 pm

Wow, this place is full of geeks.

Princess Leia for starters. She has the same attitude as Han, but the body to go with it. Plus, thanks to Slave Leia, when you get the chance to go to a Star Wars convention there is more thigh being shown than at a KFC. :cool:

Next favorite would have to be Padme. Strong female character and looks really good in tight white pants. That girls has one helluva booty! After she became a senator of course.
<O> <O>
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." -Winston Churchill
thepatient

Postby BigBenKenobi » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:38 pm

thepatient wrote:Wow, this place is full of geeks.

Oh yea it is...what did you think you signed up for when you became a member ;) . My post epecially sounds geeky...I even though about saying "Wow my post sounds incredibly geeky" which it does. But then again, that was the idea so...
Do or do not, there is no try - Yoda
BigBenKenobi

Postby The Brain » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:40 pm

thepatient wrote:Wow, this place is full of geeks.

Princess Leia for starters. She has the same attitude as Han, but the body to go with it. Plus, thanks to Slave Leia, when you get the chance to go to a Star Wars convention there is more thigh being shown than at a KFC. :cool:

Next favorite would have to be Padme. Strong female character and looks really good in tight white pants. That girls has one helluva booty! After she became a senator of course.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course, everyone else thinks in terms of epicness. Then the more pragmatic of us think of "which SW characters would you rather spend a night with." :lol:
I am the brain, that which keeps you sane
I think your thoughts, I feel your pain
I am able to control both body and soul
I am never asleep, and I make you whole.
The Brain

Postby CaptMaarek » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:33 pm

I'd have to say it's Mace Windu for me. The purple lightsaber roxxors!
>-< CaptMaarek >-<
CaptMaarek

Postby thepatient » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:16 pm

The Brain wrote:Of course, everyone else thinks in terms of epicness. Then the more pragmatic of us think of "which SW characters would you rather spend a night with." :lol:

Oh... if that was the case I would have to go with Jabba the Hutt. He has those big dreamy eyes and that wonderful sense of humor. I have a feeling he's a great dancer too. :|
<O> <O>
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." -Winston Churchill
thepatient

Postby Gainesvillain » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:24 pm

Original thread direction: Yoda . . . Original Trilogy, Prequel trilogy, Clone Wars . . . My favorite he is.

Alternate thread direction: Padme in white Tatooine/Geonosian outfit (sorry, Slave Leia from Ep. VI!)
Gainesvillain

Postby Talon Karrde » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Talon Karrde, obviously.

"Talon Karrde is one of the major players in the underworld; most folks just don't know it, and that's not an accident. He's picked up a rep as one of the few infochants […] that a sentient with credits can actually trust—more than average, that is. Respectable is a word you rarely hear on the fringe, but Karrde's one of the few barves it gets applied to on a regular basis."

Nabon: "A lot of good people are loose now with Jabba gone."
Karrde: "Yes. It will be some time, I think, before anyone has the resources to pay any attention to us."
Nabon: "And even longer before the Hutts, or at least Jabba's clan, regroup."
Karrde: "I've decided it's a good time for building."

Gillespee: "Sounds like a dream assignment. Except for the tiny little problem of finding someone in the New Republic stupid enough to pay privateer rates for snoop duty."
Karrde: "Actually, I wasn't planning to waste their valuable time telling them about it. Have you ever met my associate Ghent?"
Gillespee: "You wouldn't."
Karrde: "Why not? On the contrary, we'd be doing them a service. Why clutter their lives with these troublesome accounting details while they're trying to survive a war?"

Karrde: "I can be a very serious man at times, Captain Imsatad. This is one of them. I gave my word to deliver the Jedi students and their teachers safely from the hands of scum like you, and I intend to do that. Not in part, but in full."
Imsatad: "You're endangering our work here. The Yuuzhan Vong will not stop until they have all the Jedi. If we do the work for them, show our good faith—"
Karrde: "The Yuuzhan Vong have conquered half of our galaxy in an unprovoked crusade. What about this obligates us to show them good faith?"

"I think it's occasionally good for us to remember that being a smuggler doesn't necessarily require one to be a barbarian, too."
We're gonna need a lot of Mescaline for this...
Talon Karrde

Postby findyourfix » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:20 pm

With all of the great characters to choose from, I have to say Palpatine. I'm not saying I like him, but what a powerful force (no pun intended) to move a story along. Utterly remorseless, patient beyond all reason to achieve his goals, and impossibly evil. He spent virtually his entire life on his goal of domination. Even after dying, his power and influence was still felt, not to mention he even came back to life in a clone body! It took Yoda, Anakin (sort of), Starkiller, Luke, Leia, and an obscure floating cyborg ball-looking Jedi to whittle him down and defeat him over the course of decades. Thats staying power! He was the baddest of the bad, and even the best of the good guys were all twisted and turned by him at one point or another. That's my two cents.
findyourfix

Postby donneyboy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:37 pm

I have two- Han Solo, and Yoda.

I love it in ANH when han runs into that room of stormtroopers, then runs toward them, then runs away yelling aaaaaaaaaaaaa, best scene ever.

and yoda, is the bomb. "Judge me by my size, do you" awesome.
Alexandra , sleeping sand, silent cloud, touch me
So I sing a song of love, Alexandra
Hum hum hum...calls me
So I sing a song of love for Alexandra, Alexandra, Alexandra
donneyboy

Postby Darth Fett » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:37 pm

I have three favorite characters two from OT and one from CW. The three nominees would be Darth Vader, Boba Fett, and Captain Rex
Darth Vader-I just love his dark side abilities the somewhat stronger anakin and his personalized tie fighter

Boba Fett-His gadgets and weapons are so cool plus he is the son of jango fett, his blaster, jetpack, uniform idk its all awesom the coolest part is that besides being th best bounty hunter ever he is the only known survivor of the sarlaac pit.and of cours his custom Slave 1

Captain Rex- I just like him he rules the 501st and he is the wanna be soldier he is with anakin the whole trip

The winner is Boba fett

P.S. I also like darth boba its funny that we like the same person and we have a similar username
Darth Fett

Postby Jettbacca » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:44 pm

Darth Lincoln from Robot Chicken Star Wars. Just awesome
In the words of Dr.Evil- "All I want are some sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!"
Jettbacca

Postby Pendragonstar » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:49 pm

I'm surprised no one has said this yet. :shock:
Diffinately Galen Marek.
If you've ever played Star Wars Force Unleashed it's pretty self explanatory. XD
Pendragonstar

Postby nerd7139 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:13 pm

I love Mace Windu, Darth Maul, R2-D2, Plo Koon, Chewbacca and Admiral Ackbar
nerd7139

Postby liquidcross » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:03 pm

Darth Vader, even though the prequels ruined his backstory. Growing up, he was one of my "holy trilogy" of heroes, alongside Optimus Prime and Snake Eyes.
(and don't forget Text and Violence)
liquidcross

Postby drsherpa » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:43 pm

My favorite main characters are Chewy and Han, one is not complete without the other,
but my favorite person that should have had a big role is Wedge Antillies, he has a giant role in the Extended Universe, he just owns, but I have to say that Ackbar and Mace Windo own too... too hard to decide
<<Do Work Son!!>>
drsherpa

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars