Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

FBTB Set Guide?

We are always interested in improving our community. Got an idea? Let us hear it!

FBTB Set Guide?

Postby GrayMattR » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:16 am

Is the set guide going to get put back up? I clicked the link in the header bar and got "Nothing found for Guide." I realize that it's more work for someone to maintain the database, just wondering. Aplogies if this has already been announced or discussed, I looked but couldn't find anything.
GrayMattR

Re: FBTB Set Guide?

Postby mandalorian_marshall » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:21 pm

I was wondering about this as well. I don't remember exactly when it was that FBTB redesigned the site, but that's been a dead link for a while.

Also, what about the set reviews? I used to always check that section of the site to get an opinion on a set before I would buy it. It looks like we haven't had a new review since 2009. I realize that both of these would take a fair amount of time and work, but it would be appreciated.
mandalorian_marshall

Postby Robzula » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 pm

The reviews being left without updates or being updated slowly is fine, though maybe you could add a link to the reviews forum on that page?

The guide is also not terribly important since there's 5 million sites out there for that, but I'd suggest removing the big button for that section up top.
Robzula
Staff Writer

Postby Chief » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:33 am

Speaking for myself, I've had several reviews in various stages of completion for months now, and which Ace is consistently riding me to finish. There is definitely some stuff we can be better at updating more frequently, and both the set guide and the reviews are high on our list of priorities.
Chief

Return to Suggestions