Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

MOC Showcase Topic Names

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

MOC Showcase Topic Names

Postby Chief » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:18 am

Hey kids. Welcome to the new MOC Showcase forum. Instead of Star Wars MOCs being segregated from the rest of the Lego creations, everyone can now play in the same sandbox. Yay!

But we'd like to ask you to follow this simple rule to keep things organized and easy to read:

When starting a topic, please preface your topic name with a theme/license identifier.
What does that mean?
If you have a Star Wars model, say you build a new X-wing, yous topic title could read: [SW] Best X-WIng Evar!

Built a new castle? Your topic might be [CASTLE] Rocko's Fortress of Leiatude

Something spacey? [SPACE] Cap'n Booger's Stealth Snotter

If you're ever not sure what to call something, go with your gut instinct. If there's a problem with it, we'll take care of it! I've taken the opportunity with this first wave of posts in the forum to add my own suggested identifiers. If you don't like them, feel free to change them to something you feel is more appropriate.

Your cooperation in this matter would make the staff (and your fellow forum browsers) so happy. :)
Chief

Re: MOC Showcase Topic Names

Postby maggosh » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:04 am

Heh, I was just about to ask if I could add [Release] to my brickfilm threads. Spooky, huh?
 O o
 /¯/___________________________
|
 \_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
maggosh

Postby Zepher » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Okay, I've got a rather annoying question. Are we allowed to post older MOCs, just to show what sort of builders we are? Or just new stuff?
Zepher

Postby Solo » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:29 pm

Sure, you can start a thread showing off what you've built before. Let's see what you got!
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Solo » Thu May 21, 2009 12:23 pm

Addendum:
In an effort to improve browsing in the MOC Showcase subforum, I'd like anyone posting digital creations to note this in the title.

Examples:
Did you make a new star-fighter using LEGO Digital Designer? Try [Space!/LDD] EX-Class Dorktron fighter
Trying out color schemes on a locomotive you designed in LDraw? Use [Trains/LDraw] Sava's Rainbow Railways!

Pretty simple, right?
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase