Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

"Concentrate All Fire On That Super Star Destroyer!"

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

"Concentrate All Fire On That Super Star Destroyer!"

Postby Staff » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:30 am

Executor, Vader’s Star Destroyer

I'm a sucker for the now defunct midi-scale line and this 22 inch version of the Executor, Darth Vader's personal Flagship, would make a great addition to that series. Pellaeon's Dreadnaught Class Super Star Destroyer is a bit larger than the previous official Midi models and tiny compared to LEGO's UCS version, but still manages to pack in the details and balance them well in this difficult scale. Any day I get to quote the Ackbar is a good day indeed.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/06/29/concentrate-all-fire-on-that-super-star-destroyer/
Staff

Re:

Postby Lamonster » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:34 am

"now defunct?" Are LEGO not making any more midi-scale ships??
Lamonster

Re: Executor

Postby Pellaeon » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:35 am

Thanks for the post! The whole gallery is here if folks are interested: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pellaeon/s ... 196127524/

Lamonster wrote:"now defunct?" Are LEGO not making any more midi-scale ships??

I don't think they sold well and the last one (Star Destroyer) was released in 2010, so yeah I think they're defunct. I understand why they weren't popular with kids shopping at Walmart (both were WM exclusives in the US, iirc), but I wish the line had continued as a Lego Store exclusive or something. They were a great alternative to the UCS series, which has gotten more and more outlandish over the years.
Pellaeon

Re:

Postby Lamonster » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:06 pm

That's a shame! Anyway, this is an outstanding MOC. I'd buy this in a heartbeat.
Lamonster

Re:

Postby DarthBuilder » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Take my money NOW! If only this was a release set. This would be an awesome addition.
DarthBuilder

Re:

Postby Darth Timmy » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:52 am

A hot link from a google search brought me to this site FOR this creation... I must say Palleon, this is amazing for the scale. Is there ANY chance of instructions for this build? I would be more than willing to pay for them...
Darth Timmy

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase