Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

I was popular today!

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

I was popular today!

Postby CloneEmperor » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:44 pm

So, at the last minute today, my family decided to visit the LEGO store in Calgary, AB. I just happened to be wearing my Mandalorian track jacket that I got from Thinkgeek, and my FBTB Bothcon t-shirt.

My jacket got me quite a bit of attention from a couple young men who worked there, and my shirt got a compliment from a young lady working there, as well as was a good conversation starter with mandalorian_marshall, who also enjoyed my jacket.

I have to say, everytime I go in that store it is packed to the gills with customers, and the staff is always exceptionally friendly, so if you are in Calgary for whatever reason, make sure you stop by and give them whatever business you can!
CloneEmperor

Re: I was popular today!

Postby Solo » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:54 pm

That's awesome, and I want that jacket now.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby sparkart » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Oh, man, you geeks really have taken over the world. Have you no shame?

At least when I wear my Fett-inspired rags in the safety and privacy of my parents' basement, I cover my head in shame with the proper headgear:

BTW, the gang-sign being flashed is American sign-language for the letter "F". Who said you can't learn anything useful from the Internet?

No joke, though, that black track jacket is pretty cool.
sparkart

Postby Old Republic » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Ha! You were talking to Troy. He's quite a star wars minifig nerd. I have him pretty excited about helping out with the SALUg layout at Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo.
It's a great store. I'd hate to count up all the time I've spent there, just hanging out. ;)
Old Republic

Postby CloneEmperor » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:44 pm

I have no doubt that if I lived closer than 2.5 hours away, I'd likely spend more time there myself.
CloneEmperor

Return to BCS 2.0