Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Minifig Scale Tumbler

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

Minifig Scale Tumbler

Postby Staff » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:39 am

Tumbler

I love the Tumbler, Batman's kick-ass vehicle from Batman Begins and Dark Knight. Not only for it's complex lines and aggressive posture, but from it's concept as a converted military prototype. True that a vehicle of such special purpose and limited use would be unlikely to ever make it to prototype form...BUT IT'S SO COOL! This version by Flickr user ZetoVince captures everything I dig about it, and does so at pretty accurate scale and with excellent technique.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/10/25/minifig-scale-tumbler/
Staff

Re: Minifig Scale Tumbler

Postby onions » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:44 am

it looks a little on the small side to be honest. that aside, the model looks fantastic. i dig some of the interesting parts usage to simulate the lines of the vehicle, like the handlebars for the windows.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby volumex » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:13 am

I'm with Onions, yes maybe a little small for figure placement but well thought out, I think if it went larger some of that shape detail could fall away, especially in the front section? Looks like the piece count is around 50-60?
volumex

Postby Daiman » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:24 pm

This Is Great and some of the techniques on the wheels you show just boggle me.

Nice one.
Daiman

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase