Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Amazon Has Your Sithmas Tree Ornament

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Amazon Has Your Sithmas Tree Ornament

Postby Staff » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:01 pm

The Hallmark exclusive LEGO Star Wars Darth Vader ornament is available now in stores for your purchasing pleasure. For those without the glory of a Hallmark store nearby, you're covered too. Amazon once again sucks the exclusivity out of this exclusive and since you can't order them online directly from Hallmark, the free shipping makes up for the few extra bucks anyway. To the best of my knowledge this is the first non-LEGO produced LEGO themed ornament and I hope it continues past next years stormtrooper. I want 2013 to bring me a Boba Fett.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/10/16/amazon-has-your-sithmas-tree-ornament/
Staff

Re: Amazon Has Your Sithmas Tree Ornament

Postby TooMuchDew » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:17 am

Darth looks great, thanks for posting! I've got scads of the Hallmark Star Wars ornaments (enough for their own tree) so I know where I'll be stopping today... these definitely won't last until post-Christmas clearance.
There have been a couple LEGO-licensed Christmas ornaments in the past:
Hallmark 1994 Santa's LEGO® Sleigh
Hallmark 1995 LEGO® Fireplace with Santa
and as porcelain Christmas village sets, not strictly ornaments:
Dept 56 North Pole LEGO® Building Creation Station #56735 Issued: 2001; Retired: 2003
Dept 56 North Pole LEGO® Brick Lift #56809 Issued: 2001; Retired: 2003
Dept 56 North Pole LEGO® Warehouse Forklift #56819 Issued: 2001; Retired: 2003
Dept 56 North Pole LEGO® Little Builders #56810 Issued: 2001; Retired: 2003
TooMuchDew

Re: Amazon Has Your Sithmas Tree Ornament

Postby buriedbybricks » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:20 am

TooMuchDew wrote:...these definitely won't last until post-Christmas clearance.

Good point TMD! I've had some luck with picking up ornaments after xmas that I either wanted an extra of or was on the fence about based on price/quality what have you. It's not uncommon for some ornaments to sell out in no time flat so if you really want it, get it quick.

TooMuchDew wrote:There have been a couple LEGO-licensed Christmas ornaments in the past:
Hallmark 1994 Santa's LEGO® Sleigh
Hallmark 1995 LEGO® Fireplace with Santa

I knew if I said that someone would do the legwork for me ;) Thanks!
Our tree has virtually no traditional ornaments on it, it's a geekapalooza of Star Trek, Star Wars, Cartoons and Superheroes with a smattering of Dr. Suess thrown in by the Wife. I'm surprised I never saw those 2 Hallmark ornaments before, so I'll have to see if I can get my hands on them.
buriedbybricks

Return to Finds/Deals