Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[Can] Toys R Us Bricktober Week One Giveaways

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

[Can] Toys R Us Bricktober Week One Giveaways

Postby Staff » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Toys R Us Canada is offering a slightly sweeter deal than their American counterpart for the first week of Bricktober. In addition to the LEGO Ninja Minifigure Magnet they're offering with a much more reasonable $35 purchase, you can also get the 30051 Republic Attack Shuttle mini set if you spend that dough on Star Wars LEGO. I was disappointed to find out that this years minfigure magnets would be glued (though not surprised), but I must admit this has made week one a done deal for me. The magnets are limited to 200 per store (max) and the shuttle deal is based on stock, so if you've had your eye on a certain $35+ Star Wars set get it quick and double up on freebies.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/09/29/can-toys-r-us-brictober-week-one-giveaways/
Staff

Re: [Can] Toys R Us Brictober Week One Giveaways

Postby Rook » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:24 am

I guess I won't blowing tons of cash then if they glued. Thanks for the heads up. TLG, GLUE IS _______ _______! Stop gluing them! :GRRRRRRRRR: Wait just the legs are glued right?
Yea, though I walk through the valley...
Rook

Postby Mister Ed » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:47 am

Rook wrote:I guess I won't blowing tons of cash then if they glued. Thanks for the heads up. TLG, GLUE IS _______ _______! Stop gluing them! :GRRRRRRRRR: Wait just the legs are glued right?

From what I hear, the legs are glued to the magnet AND the legs are glued into the torso. I don't know, as the only magnet set I ever got (as a gift) had the magnets INSIDE the figs' legs.
Mister Ed

Postby ForestFeller » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:42 am

Them Canadians sure got a good deal, eh?
ForestFeller

Return to Finds/Deals