Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

The Clone Wars: "Shadow Warrior"

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

The Clone Wars: "Shadow Warrior"

Postby Staff » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:23 am

Clone Wars Episode 4 Preview

Jar Jar invites his allies Padmé and Anakin to Naboo to help investigate the root of Boss Lyonie's odd behavior. They notice an uncanny similarity between Jar Jar and Lyonie that will come in handy in undoing the damage Lyonie has done.

The preview video for "Shadow Warrior" is up. Check it out and then watch the full episode this Friday.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/09/25/the-clone-wars-shadow-warrior/
Staff

Re: The Clone Wars:

Postby zwolya » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:41 pm

"Jar Jar, you must put on these robes and keep on the hat!"
Yeah, Anakin, what could possibly go wrong with that?
This season is quickly going from bad to worse imo.
AND they killed my favorite Gungun. :'(
zwolya

Postby Blacknight » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:24 pm

It was an okay episode, but ultimately what was the point of what we just watched? As always we just get a return to the exact status quo at the end as though nothing ever happened, except one dead gungan and more stupid, pointless electrical torture. Also, they made Grievous AND Anakin seem weak. Wow.

So far this season seems to be aimed at 10 year olds. Scratch that, at 10 I was watching Batman The Animated Series.... so I guess 9 year olds. Please, someone put this season out of its misery, give them a year off to come up with something better.
Blacknight

Postby DarkEntity » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:52 am

This episode made me actually laugh.

So Obi Wan + about 100 Clone Troops killed Greivous in episode 3 but 6 Gungans with wooden spears and some emp balls thrown got him without too much hassle in the cartoon :D

hello....why dont they just send the gungans in against everyone the war would have been won in under a week XD
DarkEntity

Postby Walter Boy » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Although I was disappointed with Tarpal's death and the lame 'back to square one' feel of it, I did find it more enjoyable then the last three episodes. Those underwater battles just weren't working for me, even if they were more original.
Walter Boy

Postby sparkart » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:18 pm

I can't complete watching anything with Jar Jar. I tried to watch this episode, but the pain. was. too. much.

Honestly, I don't even watch Episodes 1, 2, & 3 without a finger on the fast foward button, just to avoid any Jar Jar.
sparkart

Return to Star Wars