Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Shop@Home Now Offering FREE Star Wars Magnet Sets

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Shop@Home Now Offering FREE Star Wars Magnet Sets

Postby Staff » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:22 pm

LEGO S@H is trying to sweeten the deal for September by offering some free swag with some of their higher end Star Wars Sets.

With 50 bonus VIP points and FREE shipping on any or all of these sets (big spender), maybe it's enough to push you over the edge. Or were you planning on waiting with your fingers crossed hoping for double VIP points in October, but possibly missing out on the FREE shipping? Tick Tock.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/09/10/shophome-now-offering-free-star-wars-magnet-sets/
Staff

Re: Shop@Home Now Offering FREE Star Wars Magnet Sets

Postby cowbug » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Isn't funny how "50 bonus VIP points" sounds so much better than "$2.50 off of a future purchase" which is essentially what you are getting? Don't get me wrong, something is better than nothing but I wonder how many people this pushed over the edge.
cowbug

Postby Bellicose » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:24 pm

I've been hoarding VIP points for awhile, so I'll take extras when they throw them around. Especially when it's something I'm going to get anyway.
Bellicose

Postby Mofo Jones » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 pm

I already have 10198. No keychain is going to get me to pick up 10215. I might eventually pick up either 10188 or 10195, but I don't think a magnet set is going to get me to pull the trigger now. Shame they can't at least have an OT magnet set for the OT sets...
Will Tactically Consult for money, food or LEGO.
Mofo Jones
Staff Writer

Postby buriedbybricks » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:39 am

IF I was considering buying one of these for the points and FREE shipping, this might only sway me if I knew they weren't glued. It would have been more tantalizing if they'd thrown in a new exclusive polybag fig with the high end sets.
I'm guessing by the selection offered, the gluing has hurt their sales and they might as well try to give them away.
buriedbybricks

Return to Finds/Deals