GodIsAGeek.com posted some screen shots and a 10 minute video of some gameplay footage from the upcoming LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 game. They also posted the below list of features from the game:
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 continues the saga of the Boy Who Lived in this spell-binding adventure for wizards and Muggles alike. This time, players are transported through the final three books and final four films – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince™, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – to experience Harry’s last years at Hogwarts and battle Lord Voldemort in the ultimate fight of good vs. evil. The creative LEGO prowess unites with the expansive world of Harry Potter™ once again to deliver an exciting and rewarding gameplay experience. The game features lessons, spell-casting, duelling and much more for players of all ages to enjoy.
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 takes players through Harry’s heroic endeavors as they travel through various worlds encountering new faces, new lessons, new challenges and new spells.
- Explore new LEGO gameplay settings including Grimmauld Place, the Ministry of Magic, and Godric’s Hollow as well as iconic locations like Diagon Alley and Hogwarts.
- Build, conjure and explore this multi-faceted LEGO world as you discover your inner wizard!
- Master advanced duelling skills and battle toward the ultimate showdown with the Dark Lord himself.
- Discover and unlock characters including, Fenrir Greyback, Bellatrix Lestrange and Professor Horace Slughorn.
- Play with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out co-op play that features dynamic split screen.
Check out GodIsAGeek.com for screenshots and more info. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 comes out November 15, 2011, just in time for the holidays. Preorder your copy from Amazon today!