Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Barnes and Noble online coupon 30% off lego sets

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Barnes and Noble online coupon 30% off lego sets

Postby warpug » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:35 am

Coupon code: A4N4M4V

Not sure how long it's good for. The Millenium Falcon just sold out, but the new Republic Frigate is in stock. I just picked up the Sith Infiltrator myself for $52 shipped.
warpug

Re: Barnes and Noble online coupon 30% off lego sets

Postby zsdad » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:26 am

that code is good until OCT 17th (per Toys N Bricks)
zsdad

Postby Trooper10 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:04 pm

I think you have to be a member. I lost the discount just before checking out but you can currently subscribe to the 2 month free membership, after I did this it worked. Republic Frigate here we come!
Trooper10

Postby brownie69yov4 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Yeah, you have to sign in, and I did the free 2 month membership of their card, so free express shipping. Got the Sith Infiltrator for $52 shipped. Comes to right around that golden $0.10 a piece range. I bought the last Infiltrator, but with the new figs, and finally a closer design, I figured I would pick it up. Glad the coupon is good for a little longer, I would like to get the Republic frigate also
brownie69yov4

Postby SWLegoFanatic » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am

Trooper10 wrote:I think you have to be a member. I lost the discount just before checking out but you can currently subscribe to the 2 month free membership, after I did this it worked. Republic Frigate here we come!

You don't have to be a "member", you just have to have an account. I purchased with just an account and no membership. I think the coupon also works on multiple orders on the same account, as I started a new order with a second set and it allowed/applied the discount to a second order. I just haven't placed the second order, so I can't confirm.

And yea, gotta love the $0.10/piece sweet spot ;-).
SWLegoFanatic

Postby Mofo Jones » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:03 am

Podracers were back in stock. By the time I got to the checkout, they were gone. Ugh.
Will Tactically Consult for money, food or LEGO.
Mofo Jones
Staff Writer

Postby brownie69yov4 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:44 am

Has anyone seen a trace of the new falcon? Their star wars lego search is really bizarre because if you search those words it leaves out the sith speeder, ewok attack and geonosian fighter that do pop up of you just go through the lego search
brownie69yov4

Postby thegremlin » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:48 pm

First ... Frigate!!! ... Woot!!!

Second, if you are not a member, the price will 're-set' until the very last step of checkout (I checked out without creating an account). Then you need to re-enter the discount code. It should drop the price right back down. At least that's how it worked for me.

Third ... and probably most important ... Thanks for the "Heads-Up" on the discount code ....
thegremlin

Postby onions » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:49 am

I guess i should post the link here:

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/cli ... d=0&type=4
onions
Damp Noodle

Postby mr_joshua » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:06 am

I guess I can consider myself (and a few others) fortunate....they have changed thier terms and this discount NO LONGER APPLIES TO LEGO products. I managed to pick up a frigate and was thinking about getting that ninjago fire temple, but not now...

And yes, I used myself (and my email) for the first order and my wife tried to use hers for the second a few minutes ago.
mr_joshua

Postby brownie69yov4 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:28 pm

mr_joshua wrote:I guess I can consider myself (and a few others) fortunate....they have changed thier terms and this discount NO LONGER APPLIES TO LEGO products. I managed to pick up a frigate and was thinking about getting that ninjago fire temple, but not now...

And yes, I used myself (and my email) for the first order and my wife tried to use hers for the second a few minutes ago.

Thats a bummer... I was able to pick up the new infiltrator and sith speeder at the discounted price, but was hoping to return to it and get the frigate and ewok attack set- since the ladder is hardly worth the $25 price point. So far, I get the impression we will see numerous deals like this, lately there have been more then a couple of deals on the new sets which makes me believe that between now and the holidays there will be many chances to get the sets discounted-

EDIT- ooo looks like B&N is trying something SCEEVY- i added the geonosian fighter and put in the code, and it took it, but I just tried putting in the frigate, and it said it was not accepted- I checked the fine print and it says it does work on toys, but I didn't read it closely like Mr Joshua did- so it probably does say lego...but not all lego, just apparently the ones they want to make more money on
brownie69yov4

Postby 1brickshyofcrazy » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:27 am

BN.com changed the list of available Lego's this would work on a week or so ago and it was mainly all of the larger more popular sets. The last time I checked you could still use it on a few maybe only 2 or 3 of the smaller sets and mainly the newly released ones like the Geonosian starfighter and I believe it will work on the Sith nightspeeder as well unless those were finally removed from the list as well.

brownie69yov4 wrote:
mr_joshua wrote:I guess I can consider myself (and a few others) fortunate....they have changed thier terms and this discount NO LONGER APPLIES TO LEGO products. I managed to pick up a frigate and was thinking about getting that ninjago fire temple, but not now...

Thats a bummer... I was able to pick up the new infiltrator and sith speeder at the discounted price, but was hoping to return to it and get the frigate and ewok attack set- since the ladder is hardly worth the $25 price point. So far, I get the impression we will see numerous deals like this, lately there have been more then a couple of deals on the new sets which makes me believe that between now and the holidays there will be many chances to get the sets discounted-

EDIT- ooo looks like B&N is trying something SCEEVY- i added the geonosian fighter and put in the code, and it took it, but I just tried putting in the frigate, and it said it was not accepted- I checked the fine print and it says it does work on toys, but I didn't read it closely like Mr Joshua did- so it probably does say lego...but not all lego, just apparently the ones they want to make more money on
1brickshyofcrazy

Postby SDIronClaw » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:49 am

What a bummer, I got a $25.00 gift certificate through B&N. Would have been awesome to use that in conjuction with the 30% off for a Frigate. Oh well, maybe they will lift the ban.
"I find your lack of Lego disturbing."
SDIronClaw

Return to Finds/Deals