Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Al Khazneh Facade From The Last Crusade

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Al Khazneh Facade From The Last Crusade

Postby Staff » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:15 am

Al Khazneh

Flickr user ArzLan created the above facade from Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade for a contest. It's a finalist along with 11 others. The page is in Chinese, so I'm unclear how voting happens and all the other fine details, but it's worth clicking through just to see all the other entries.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/07/09/al-khazneh-facade-from-the-last-crusade/
Staff

Re: Al Khazneh Facade From The Last Crusade

Postby Joedward » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:01 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELMU5l3DmbY - just because.

Also, this is awesome.
~Ed
(that's Mr. Ed to you)

(T!!!!!!!T=:|[\########################################
Joedward

Postby Pepper » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:11 am

Wow. These are very impressive MOCs. I especially like this one, as well as the construction of the globe from the 'Night at the Museum' entry.
Pepper

Postby seppo21 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:23 am

Lots of neat work there. It's neat to see the high percentage of Ghibli love represented.
seppo21

Postby onions » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:15 am

seppo21 wrote:Lots of neat work there. It's neat to see the high percentage of Ghibli love represented.

yes! I too was a bit surprised. the totoro entry is nice, but the nausicaa entry is tops simply because of the fiber optics used for the lighting effect.
onions
Damp Noodle

Postby etcknight » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:24 am

[quote=staff] The page is in Chinese, so I'm unclear how voting happens and all the other fine details, but it's worth clicking through just to see all the other entries.

Here's the translation per "Google/translate":

Lego Animation Festival 2011 tiling game, classic movies nominated by the results of my puzzle
Please note that you Lego fans, this year's animation festival Lego tiling game, classic movies by my puzzle, the result has been a finalist. On behalf of the Hong Kong Lego thank you for active participation, also Congratulations to the following twelve finalists of the friends, the game will be held July 15 to July 22 for the facebook in Milk within the online voting, and voting site is at animation Festival at the LEGO booth at exhibition, please Lego fans a lot of support! Here are 12 contestants and their entries Participants can you introduce your work in this post, share more works photos, thank you

Not 100% accurate translation - but you get the idea. :)

P.S. - I really like the creative use of Jar Jar's head reversed, and the upside down beards used for headdresses. Nice! :shock:
etcknight

Postby mikado » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:33 am

too amazing for words i would love to have that talent and that many bricks lol
mikado

Postby Daz Hoo » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Wow!

Those are all really amazing! So many details! Crazy good!
Daz Hoo

Return to Licensed Themes