Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Shop@Home, Brand Retail Promotions

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

LEGO Shop@Home, Brand Retail Promotions

Postby Staff » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:07 pm

LEGO Brand Retail

There's a couple of LEGO Shop@Home promotions going on right now that's worth mentioning:

Sales and Deals: Their Sales and Deals page still has quite a few sets on sale. You can check out the original post for some quick links.

Free Shipping: Order $75 dollars or more before tax and shipping and you can get free shipping on your order. Offer is good through 11:59pm EST July 15th, 2011. Check out the full details.

Free Kingdoms Polybag set: If you manage to hit the $75 threshold for free shipping, you'll also score a free Kingdoms polybag set (#30062). Item is automatically added to cart upon checkout.

10% off coupon: I received the latest Shop@Home catalog in the mail today and on the back of the catalog was a 10% off coupon good at LEGO Brand Retail stores. 10% isn't much, better than nothing, and it's good to see coupons like this for the stores.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/06/27/lego-shophome-brand-retail-promotions/
Staff

Re: LEGO Shop@Home, Brand Retail Promotions

Postby Mofo Jones » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:48 am

My catalog says you have to enter code HPUS at checkout to get the free Kingdoms set.
Will Tactically Consult for money, food or LEGO.
Mofo Jones
Staff Writer

Postby Alm » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:51 pm

What the eff? There was no "10% off at Brand Stores" coupon on the back of MY catalog that came just yesterday. What gives?
I think TRON-based Lego sets would be awesome!
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
Alm

Postby sidersdd » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Alm wrote:What the eff? There was no "10% off at Brand Stores" coupon on the back of MY catalog that came just yesterday. What gives?

Some are saying it was only shipped to VIP members within 60 miles of a LEGO Store, and some are saying it was only shipped to non-VIP members within 60 miles of a LEGO store. Dunno if either of those is really the case. I haven't received mine yet. I'm a VIP member and within 60 miles of a store, so I'm hoping that's the criteria.
sidersdd

Postby combattank » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:25 pm

I have a question about the 10% coupon. I guess this question applies to Lego Coupons in general. Do they take the tax on the pre-coupon price or the post-coupon price at the lego store?
combattank

Postby ufjason » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:30 am

sidersdd wrote:
Alm wrote:What the eff? There was no "10% off at Brand Stores" coupon on the back of MY catalog that came just yesterday. What gives?

Some are saying it was only shipped to VIP members within 60 miles of a LEGO Store, and some are saying it was only shipped to non-VIP members within 60 miles of a LEGO store. Dunno if either of those is really the case. I haven't received mine yet. I'm a VIP member and within 60 miles of a store, so I'm hoping that's the criteria.

Got my catalog with 10% coupon yesterday, I'm VIP and within 60 miles.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby Coret » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:16 am

Yeah, I got my catalog recently yesterday, and it did have the 10% off coupon. I am within 60 miles of the Lego Store and a VIP member. (There are actual people that buy Lego sets within 60 miles of a Lego Store that aren't VIP members? Why?)
Coret

Postby Alm » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Yeah, I found out the same thing from other sites, too. I am a VIP member, coincidentally, but although a 2 hour drive is nothing to me to get to my nearest Lego store, apparently that is not the criteria Lego had in mind. Darn Texas and being so large.
I think TRON-based Lego sets would be awesome!
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
Alm

Postby earl9371 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:50 pm

I may have some insights on this. I called LEGO when I didn't see the coupon in my catalog, and initially they told me the promotion had been targeted to folks who lived within 60 miles of a LEGO Brand store. This seemed feasible as we live about 80 miles from the one in Cincinnati. However, after putting me on hold, the rep said she'd received additional info that the coupon was only sent tin catalogs for non-VIP members! I didn't want to argue this point as she was really nice, but I can't help but think all the folks here who have mentioned the coupon are VIP members.
Now, in the true fashion of LEGO's AWESOME customer service, the rep actually cut me a much better deal on the item I told her I wanted than if I'd received the coupon. I found this entire process though curious.
earl9371

Postby etcknight » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:01 pm

I'm just happy when they remember to send me the latest catalog.

(PS - I'm a VIP member, and received the 10% off coupon.)
etcknight

Postby GIR3691 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:06 am

>>[email protected] <<
GIR3691
Staff Writer

Postby MrCRskater » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Got the 10% coupon w/ my catalogue, I'm a VIP member but live more than 60 miles from a LEGO store. . .

Quick question(s) from the less familiar: Is the 10% coupon applicable to S@H orders? Also, if you order PotC for double VIP points, then use your 10% coupon, will you still get double points? And will you only get points for the discounted amount?
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Postby onions » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:54 pm

The coupon is only good for in-store use.
onions
Founder
Founder

Return to Finds/Deals