Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Toys R Us Deals March 4th-5th

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Toys R Us Deals March 4th-5th

Postby Staff » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:41 pm

8129 AT-AT

Just got the Toys R Us flier with some deals. They are running the following promotions Friday March 4th and Saturday March 5th.

30% Off (TRU price) the following Star Wars sets:

BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF Hero Factory, Bionicle, Atlantis, Prince of Persia, and World Racers construction sets

20% Off (TRU price) ALL LEGO board games.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/03/03/toys-r-us-deals-march-4th-5th/
Staff

Re: Toys R Us Deals March 4th-5th

Postby elijah » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:25 pm

that seems like a good special but have a look on brick link their really cheap, although buying from the US cost's a lot of postage. walkers are really good for collections. and animating with. toys r us has also got a lower price on the walker. buy while their cheap

Elijah. the professor
The walking Encyclopedia and geek. My flicker is at this http://www.flickr.com/photos/elijahtheencyclopedia/
elijah

Postby Voice of Reason » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:26 am

A year or two from now, when the AT-AT is double that price on the aftermarket, I'll remember this day and my decision to pass. I already have 3 of the motorized AT-ATs that I have not built yet.

Can anyone recommend this set over any of the other previous AT-AT releases? Which one is "the best?"
Voice of Reason

Postby J30spiff » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:00 am

I'm very tempted to pick up the Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship at that price. I'm glad I was able to find both Slave I and AT-AT at a cheaper price at the end of last year.
J30spiff

Postby MrCRskater » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:23 am

This is the right price for the bounty hunter ship. Got mine on Amazon a couple weeks ago for $40 thinking I probably wouldn't see it lower until late in the year (shows how much I know!). Will it be priced lower at some point? Possibly. But you can't count on it. What you can count on is that it's a distinctive-looking model, and at the very least has some cool parts and figs, and this price puts it at the magic $0.10/piece ratio.
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Postby eriochrome » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:56 am

The borders price with the coupon and membership is going to be like 34 dollars right now for comparison for the Bounty Hunters.
eriochrome

Return to Finds/Deals