Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Minifigure Series X?

A Member of LEGO Company's staff drops in here from time to time to answer questions from LEGO fans like you.

Minifigure Series X?

Postby combattank » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:50 am

How many Lego Minifigure Series were originally planned? How many are planned now?
combattank

Re: Minifigure Series X?

Postby bigospedros » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:39 am

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=29

Did you read the rules for this forum, specifically the first one stating "don't ask about future releases" ?
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Postby Andi » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:48 am

Who is now responsible for this forum since Steve does not work any more for Lego?
~Andi

Flickr
Andi

Postby Solo » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:13 am

We haven't really decided what to do with this section, but for now we're leaving it open and answering questions to the best of abilities with little trouble. The original plan if I remember correctly was only 3 to 4 waves, but it was open ended with no predetermined cut off. They haven't announced any past wave 5 so far but considering the popularity it won't be over any time soon.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Draykov » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:21 am

...but the rules of the forum still apply until further notice (i.e. don't ask about future releases as any official representative of LEGO won't be allowed to say until it's time and anyone else is speculating).
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby Ara » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:12 am

Andi wrote:Who is now responsible for this forum since Steve does not work any more for Lego?

There are at least 3 ambassadors on these forums who have direct communication with TLG. onions, PepaQuin and myself. Although it would be onions' duty, any one of us can relay questions to TLG.
Ara

Postby onions » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:33 am

Ara wrote:
Andi wrote:Who is now responsible for this forum since Steve does not work any more for Lego?

There are at least 3 ambassadors on these forums who have direct communication with TLG. onions, PepaQuin and myself. Although it would be onions' duty, any one of us can relay questions to TLG.

qft. we'll keep this open. any questions that can't be answered by the vast knowledge of our vets will be relayed to the ambassador forums.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby Daz Hoo » Fri May 13, 2011 12:17 pm

combattank wrote:How many Lego Minifigure Series were originally planned? How many are planned now?

A partial answer to this question can be found in the latest issue of Brickjournal (#14). See my other post in the Original themes section of the forums :

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5742
Daz Hoo

Return to Ask LEGO