Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

7913 Clone Trooper Battle Pack

View comments and rate sets in this forum.

Rating

50%
50%

Total votes : 4

7913 Clone Trooper Battle Pack

Postby Staff » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:15 am

Rate this set using the poll options above.

You may add a mini review and comments by following the format below:

Code: Select all
[b]Pros:[/b] It's awesome!

[b]Cons:[/b] It sucks!

[b]Comments:[/b] Comments go here.

Please be brief and concise. Any posts not following this format will be deleted. If you're interested in submitting a full review, please visit our reviews forum.

Set Guide Entry: 7913 Clone Trooper Battle Pack
Staff

Re: 7913 Clone Trooper Battle Pack

Postby Stegoceras » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Pros:
- The amazing new mini-figures
- The BARC Speeder is in my opinion the best battle-pack vehicle as of yet.

Cons:
- The ARF-trooper would have looked so much cooler with a new printed body to fit that awesome helmet. (of course giving him the clone commander body is a suitable option)
- Two Bomb-squad troopers, which I think reduces the use of buying multiples of this set. (why would you want an army of Bomb-Squad troopers)

Comments:
An awesome battle-pack to spruce up your clonetrooper army, even the BARC-speeder makes a great addition to your clone army ground forces. The only big drawback to me is the 2 bomb-squad troopers which would stop me from buying many multiples for army building since I think more than 4 or so bomb-squad troopers would be redundant (they are just not front-line army material in my opinion). I'd rather have seen TLG put in an extra of one of the other two or even better a clone pilot (I even would have settled for a regular clonetrooper), but all in all this battle-pack is worth it and a definite buy for any Lego SW fan.
Stegoceras

Return to Star Wars Set Guide: Ratings and Comments