Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[BRICKFILMS] iSub

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[BRICKFILMS] iSub

Postby maggosh » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:45 pm

I'm still confused where brickfilms go on these forums. Anyways...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxPbOBX9Un4&fmt=18

I made this a couple weeks ago. It took me about four hours to complete. I am personally proud of this, seeing as it's the first film I've completed that isn't about minifigs dancing to ill fitting music.
 O o
 /¯/___________________________
|
 \_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
maggosh

Re: iSub

Postby Solo » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:02 pm

You're showing off a creation, right? I say Brickfilms fit well enough in the MOC section, so you're good to go.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Re: iSub

Postby Jettbacca » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:14 pm

Good vid maggosh. Bit random though.
In the words of Dr.Evil- "All I want are some sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!"
Jettbacca

Re: [BRICKFILMS] iSub

Postby Joedward » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:31 am

Heh, this random. But considering it's your first bash at a Brickfilm I think you did a great job. The animation is great, I know it takes a while to put things like this together, but I'd love to see you try something longer, maybe more complicated.
Tis great work.
~Ed
(that's Mr. Ed to you)

(T!!!!!!!T=:|[\########################################
Joedward

Re: [BRICKFILMS] iSub

Postby Jake » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:43 am

Well, it's... different... Sticking to what I do know, the animation is top notch, and rather smooth for a stop-mo, so well done.
Jake

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase