Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Harry Potter BOGO 50% + an Extra 15% off

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

LEGO Harry Potter BOGO 50% + an Extra 15% off

Postby Staff » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Logo 120x90

Barnes&Noble is having a BOGO sale on LEGO Harry Potter. Buy one get one 50% off. Use coupon code "A9N8U4H" for an additional 15% off. Hogwarts Castle and Hogwarts Express seem to be out of stock at the moment, but it's a good way to get some of the other sets at a good discount. Shipping is free so you'll probably just end up paying tax. 2x 4840 The Burrow came out to $75.82 pretax. Good luck!

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2010/11/08/lego-harry-potter-bogo-50-an-extra-15-off/
Staff

Re: LEGO Harry Potter BOGO 50% + an Extra 15% off

Postby DarkUnity » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:37 pm

I was just going to post the same deal. Deal will only work on a single pair of items in the cart, so you can't just load up on pairs of everything that's on sale, you have to place different orders. If you place multiple orders, I think you need to not re-use your B&N login to be able to reuse the 15% off coupon code; otherwise, I think their coupon system goes by email address.

I ordered a pair of The Burrows and Hagrid's Hut, so I know that it is possible.
DarkUnity

Postby that guy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:45 pm

It might just be me but I think that's the same code I used last week on the castles so it won't let me use it again this week. Oh well.
that guy

Postby slisa51 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Just make up an extra yahoo email real quick. The coupon goes by email address. I bought the architecture White House last week and then could'nt use the coupon for Hogwarts Castle so I used a different email and it worked fine. I also know how to save an extra 6% off the whole order but I think it may be biting the hand that feeds us, I'm not sure so I better not post it.
slisa51

Postby that guy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:16 pm

slisa51 wrote:Just make up an extra yahoo email real quick. The coupon goes by email address. I bought the architecture White House last week and then could'nt use the coupon for Hogwarts Castle so I used a different email and it worked fine. I also know how to save an extra 6% off the whole order but I think it may be biting the hand that feeds us, I'm not sure so I better not post it.

Yeah I've got a few other emails that use for such an occasion but given that there's not much left worth buying I don't feel like making yet another....I will wait for next time.
that guy

Postby CommanderFox » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:49 pm

I checked out the site but can only see Hagrids Hut, the Hogwarts game and Dobby's Release. Do you reckon the Quidditch match is sold out? Will they restock it?
Also Im from NZ so i'm wondering if I can make one of the free accounts and get the free shipping. Or is that just for US only?
Thanks

CF
CommanderFox

Postby ricefields » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:22 pm

free shipping is only for US. However, BN has great shipping costs to international destinations. For example it only costs $16 to ship airmail priority to australia/new zealand, and europe. And only $6.48 to canada!
ricefields

Return to Finds/Deals