Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

7598 Pizza Planet Truck On Sale

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

7598 Pizza Planet Truck On Sale

Postby Staff » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:06 am

Pizza Planet Truck On Sale

In order to celebrate the release of Toy Story 3 on DVD/BD, 7598 Pizza Planet Truck is on sale at Target stores and Target.com for $32.99 down from $39.99. This is a Target exclusive. It's also been marked as NCF which is short for Non-Carry Forward, meaning that once it's gone, it's gone. Don't hesitate to pick one up; it's the only cheap set to get a clean Hamm and a Rex minifigs. One other cool thing about the set? The door panels are printed, not stickered! Deal expires on 11/6. They also have a bunch of other Toy Story sets on sale as well. Now there's a third reason to go to Target.

Spend $50, Get Free Shipping on Select Items at Target.com

Update: BlueDragonZ from our forums notes that you can print out a coupon for an additional $5 off in store, or use coupon code TCHD1036 for an online purchase, knocking the price down to $27.99 pretax. The coupon is also good for Hagrid's Hut, Cad Bane's Speeder, City Advent Calendar, City House, or Undersea Explorer. Woot!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2010/11/04/7598-pizza-planet-truck-on-sale/
Staff

Re: 7598 Pizza Planet Truck On Sale

Postby preterosso » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:25 am

I've added it to my cart from the Target link, and it looks like free shipping for this set, even without hitting the $50 mark. Looks like I'll be getting this for Christmas after all!

Aargh, jumped too fast and missed the $5 coupon code. But thanks, BlueDragonZ!
Last edited by preterosso on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_______
Just Phil
preterosso

Postby djmangunz » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Sorry, maybe I am overlooking it but is there a link to the printable $5 off coupon? I'd rather pick the set up in the store rather than order it. Thanks.
sleeves optional
djmangunz

Postby BlueDragonZ » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:57 pm

preterosso wrote:Aargh, jumped too fast and missed the $5 coupon code. But thanks, BlueDragonZ!

Sorry to hear that. But $33 is still a nice deal with free shipping. ;)

djmangunz wrote:Sorry, maybe I am overlooking it but is there a link to the printable $5 off coupon? I'd rather pick the set up in the store rather than order it. Thanks.

Coupon Link. Credit to gabriellee11from TnB.
BlueDragonZ

Postby billyemu » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:55 am

If you have a Target card and use that at checkout you get an additional 5% off.

If you have AAA and go through their site first http://www.aaa.com/Target you can get another 10% off.

Both of these stack on any existing offers!

-Billy
billyemu

Postby Drock » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:03 pm

I got a flier in the mail that had the coupons in it. Also, there is a $5 coupon for Ramses Pyramid or Creationary.

And it has a coupon that you get a free $5 gift card when you spend $50+ on toys.
Drock

Postby Puddleglum » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:12 am

For those of you who a) get the sunday paper, and b) usually get the coupon insert actually delivered with the saturday paper, there is a $5 coupon for a number of LEGO sets, including Pizza Planet Truck (It is the offline version of the coupon mentioned in this thread). So TODAY ONLY, if you have this coupon it is possible to get the Pizza Planet Truck for $28.

The coupon is in a thick Target insert dedicated only to toys.
Im in ur flickr
Puddleglum

Return to Finds/Deals