Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

:(

A Member of LEGO Company's staff drops in here from time to time to answer questions from LEGO fans like you.

:(

Postby onions » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:18 am

so sad. :(
onions
Founder
Founder

Re: :(

Postby Chief » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:08 am

I don't know the circumstances, but it doesn't matter. Steve = Lego to me, and that's that.
Chief

Postby Andi » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:19 am

I hope he still stays as a part of the community. Else i would really miss him.
~Andi
Flickr
Andi

Postby bigospedros » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:21 am

i'm confused ... :S
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Postby Daz Hoo » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:40 am

For those of you who don't know what this is all about, Steve said on his Facebook page that he's no longer with the LEGO Group:

Steve Witt wrote:As of today I'm no longer working at the LEGO Group. It was fun working with everyone and I wish you all well. Since this now gets to be my personal account I'm going to remove a bunch of people who may be on it for purely business reasons. If you notice you've been removed and wish to friend me again I'm good with that.
Daz Hoo

Postby Crusader » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:07 am

For what it's worth, I always thought Steve did an excellent job answering the questions posed in this forum. He was never insulting, stepped delicately around the landmines, and always seemed to give the best answer he could. I've never met the guy, but he always came across as a good man. I hope he stays with us, and if not then I wish him the very best.
"He is a very shallow critic who cannot see an eternal rebel in the heart of a conservative." - G.K. Chesterton
Crusader

Postby Solo » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:29 am

Lego didn't make Steve awesome, Steve made Lego awesome. This is quite the surprise but I hope it works out to be better for him in the end. Maybe this means that since it's back to being a hobby for him he can hang out here more... right? Right? Not to answer questions or anything, just to dork it up with the rest of us.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Draykov » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:08 pm

:shock:

Dude...well, I hope he found something cooler that pays him mega-dollars.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby meeotch » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:03 pm

Boo. Steve and I don't know each other terribly well, but I always liked the way he presented himself and represented himself at events. I hope to still have the opportunity to get to know him better.
"Always carefully check the source of your internet quotes" - Abraham Lincoln
meeotch

Postby deco_droid » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:49 am

how has anything changed? he didn't answer our questions before and he won't be answering them now...

get it? get it? i kill me...

;)
deco_droid

Return to Ask LEGO