Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Finals Gold Medal Match

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

Finals Gold Medal Match

Poll ended at Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:08 am

42%
58%

Total votes : 110

Finals Gold Medal Match

Postby onions » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:08 am

This is the Finals Gold Medal Match for the MOC Madness 2010 Tournament. Winner of this poll will be crowned Tournament Champion and take the gold, the runner up will place 2nd and receive silver. Poll is open for three days. Good luck!
onions
Damp Noodle

Re: Finals Gold Medal Match

Postby MrCRskater » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:38 am

Congrats to you both on making it to the final showdown! Both of these models are extremely well-built, which is what makes them impressive entries, but I can't say that either was a favorite for me. Oh well. . .
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Re: Finals Gold Medal Match

Postby Rook » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:19 am

Well Cole from the start I thought you were going to win. But I never would have expected it to be against me. I'm very happy to have finally placed top 5 in a FBTB contest. It only took 5 years! XD Thanks to everyone that voted for me. I really truly enjoyed building this ship. And a big shout out to the real H-Monster, my brother Hans. ;)
Yea, though I walk through the valley...
Rook

Return to Contests & Community Builds