Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Prince of Persia Narrated by Jake Gyllenhaal

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

LEGO Prince of Persia Narrated by Jake Gyllenhaal

Postby Staff » Fri May 28, 2010 10:09 am

LEGOClubTV uploaded a new LEGO Prince of Persia cg animation, narrated by Jake Gyllenhaal himself. With the same quality as their previous efforts, it's quite nice, even if it seems like a commercial. But hey, it's probably one of the best commercials they've done. Video below:

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2010/05/28/lego-prince-of-persia-narrated-by-jake-gyllenhaal/
Staff

Re: LEGO Prince of Persia Narrated by Jake Gyllenhaal

Postby Diaaabo » Fri May 28, 2010 11:45 am

Looks really good! I saw the movie today and even though the Lego series is not as it is in the movies, I still think it's a great line. As for the movie itself, it rates "meh" in my scale...
Diaaabo

Postby GregHyland » Sun May 30, 2010 7:38 am

This was also storyboarded by me! Interesting, as when I boarded it, we were doing 4 different short episodes. This is all using parts from all four. The original ending was much more complicated, too. Also, the part in the ostrich race, where they make their weapons get bigger used to be much longer, where their weapons got bigger and bigger, almost like a scene from a Warner Brothers cartoon. But in the end, I still think the whole thing looks pretty good!
Greg Hyland
"You'll thank me when you share my politics"
http://www.lethargiclad.com
GregHyland

Postby Diaaabo » Sun May 30, 2010 7:48 am

Was the original storyboard more faithful to the movie?
Diaaabo

Postby GregHyland » Sun May 30, 2010 7:13 pm

Diaaabo wrote:Was the original storyboard more faithful to the movie?

I have no idea. They were more faithful to the four LEGO sets! I did one movie for each set. I did these way back in December, so I hadn't seen the movie and the sets hadn't even been announced (I think).
Greg Hyland
"You'll thank me when you share my politics"
http://www.lethargiclad.com
GregHyland

Postby Solscud007 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:12 pm

after seeing this, I wish they did a lego Price of persia game. although it would be difficult to incorporate building things into the game.
Solscud007

Return to Licensed Themes