Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Home One (Set 7754) 30% off at Lego stores

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Home One (Set 7754) 30% off at Lego stores

Postby JamesBenjamin » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Or at least at the Lego store in Woodbridge, VA. I went in tonight and they had 2 of them on the shelf in the star wars section marked at $76.99. Under it was pre-printed signage with the set name and 30% off on it. They also had signage for $50 off the Taj Majal (sp?) set that is also online.

Note: this store also frequently has "damaged box" items in their sale section for 20% off, this wasn't one of those deals. I actually saw a Home One in the sale section a month ago, and kicked myself for not getting it, so I had to pick it up today, with the extra 10% off.

It's not listed online, so you may want to call your local Lego store to confirm the price before making the drive, if its out of the way.
We are such stuff as manure is made of, so let's drink up and forget it... -Eugiene O'Neill
JamesBenjamin

Re: Home One (Set 7754) 30% off at Lego stores

Postby DarkUnity » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:32 am

I can confirm the 30% off Home One from the Lego store in Sacramento, CA.

This would explain why/how TRU has been able to sell the set on and off again for 30% off.
DarkUnity

Re: Home One (Set 7754) 30% off at Lego stores

Postby BrickSith206 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:56 am

Confirmed 30% off in Bellevue, WA as well.
Do something.
BrickSith206

Return to Finds/Deals