Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

New Prince of Persia Images

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

New Prince of Persia Images

Postby Staff » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:43 pm

Here are a set of clean images from the upcoming Prince of Persia line. Click through for the flickr page where you can view the super hi-res images by clicking on the "All Sizes" button above each photo. 7572 Quest Against Time was not included in this batch. The series is set to be released in April. Oh hey, that's next month. If I were a betting man, I'd guess Toys'R'Us stores would be the first places you'd be able to find these sets. Just be aware of any possible markup over MSRP before you pull the trigger there.

7570 LEGO The Ostrich Race 7569 LEGO Desert Ambush 7573 LEGO Battle of Alamut 7571 LEGO Fight for the Dagger

P.S. I have no idea what happened to the Desert Ambush picture. It's been upscaled horribly.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2010/03/12/new-prince-of-persia-images/
Staff

Re: New Prince of Persia Images

Postby BlueDragonZ » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:32 am

They are all now for sale at legoshop
http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Leaf.aspx? ... &ShipTo=CA
BlueDragonZ

Postby pr0visorak » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:56 am

Can't wait to buy them! I really want the bare body decal and the new animals. :)
pr0visorak

Postby Darth Caedus » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:17 am

• Although I never played the game (no console) and probably won't see the movie, I love the minifigs from this line! Glad to see they have magnet sets and keychains so I don't have to waste muchos $ on the high cost kits. Love the Desert Attack battlepack - great weapons and parts! Going to pick up the Nizam keychain (gotta have the Ben Kingsley minifig) and the magnet set for the snake dude, cool dagger and the Gemma Arterton minifig <3
Darth Caedus

Return to Licensed Themes