Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Duplo Yoda Brick Giveaway

Discussion about front-page features and commentary from FBTB.net. Only forum staff can start topics here, but anyone can reply!

Postby Staff » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:54 am

Every once in a blue moon, LEGO hosts a building event at their brand retail locations where visitors to the store can participate in building an 8-foot tall replica of a minifig, such as Yoda, R2-D2, or a Pirate figure. And sometimes, if you're lucky, you can walk away with a commemorative Duplo brick, such as this one:

Forum member and rock star meeotch attended the event up in his neck of the woods recently and graciously donated a brick to FBTB to giveaway. So, if you want one, here's your chance to win one! Send me an email to [email protected] with YODA as the subject line. You have until 11:59pm PST Sunday November 15th 2009 to enter, subject to giveaway rules. Crystal King not included. Good luck!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2009/11/07/duplo-yoda-brick-giveaway/
Staff

Re: Duplo Yoda Brick Giveaway

Postby onions » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:01 am

giveaway aside, this is probably one of my favorite photos i've taken in a long while. it helps that crystal king is just so awesome. long live the king!

too bad power miners is going to bantha poodoo though.
onions
Damp Noodle

Postby GrayMattR » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:22 am

You should have the king display all your giveaways for a while. It's pretty cool. </threadjack>
GrayMattR

Postby meeotch » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:43 am

"Always carefully check the source of your internet quotes" - Abraham Lincoln
meeotch

Return to Community Features