Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Last Days For Lifelites Coupon

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Last Days For Lifelites Coupon

Postby Staff » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:16 am

Update: Rob is trying make me out to be a liar. The last day to use the coupon code is now Saturday November 7 midnight CST.

Today is the last day you can use coupon code "FBTB" at Lifelites.com. You'll get 15% off all orders over $25. If my Falcon mod didn't woo you, take a look at brickplumber's Hoth base. Select pictures are below, you can check out his full stream here.

Which room is it in?

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2009/11/04/last-day-for-lifelites-coupon/
Staff

Re: Last Days For Lifelites Coupon

Postby Daz Hoo » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:12 pm

When I first read this post, the end date was today, so I ended up ordering three eLite Jr kits. Good thing too, because right after I placed my order, those kits went to "B.O." status...

I already own an eLite Advanced kit and I can tell you that these little bright babies will bring attention to any creation, especially if, like me, you're building for public displays.
Daz Hoo

Postby buhs » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:12 pm

Daz Hoo wrote: kits went to "B.O." status...

They went to "B.O." status... glad I didn't buy any, my body odor is bad enough. :D

(before the flaming starts, yes I know it means back ordered... just hate short forms when it takes 3 seconds more to type the full words)
buhs

Postby onions » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:47 pm

FYI, you can still place orders for back ordered items such as the jr kits and still get the discount by applying the coupon code.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby robskot » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:58 pm

These are pretty cool, but the Flat Shipping rate to Canada is a rip-off...unless it's express and tracked.
But great idea though!
robskot

Postby ricefields » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:15 pm

robskot wrote:These are pretty cool, but the Flat Shipping rate to Canada is a rip-off...unless it's express and tracked.
But great idea though!

it is shipped via usps priority international according to rob h. priority international is tracked and when it crosses the border it becomes equivalent to express under canadapost.
ricefields

Postby sidersdd » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:32 pm

ferLyn56 wrote:It had been a great year for the community because of the discount they received by using coupons codes from this forum. I've heard a news that lifelite coupons are still available to use now. That's why I want to know if it is really true.

Man, what a coincidence. I just placed an order with them tonight. Forgot all about the coupon. I've sent them an email asking if I can apply the coupon to my order.
sidersdd

Postby sidersdd » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:36 pm

sidersdd wrote:
ferLyn56 wrote:It had been a great year for the community because of the discount they received by using coupons codes from this forum. I've heard a news that lifelite coupons are still available to use now. That's why I want to know if it is really true.

Man, what a coincidence. I just placed an order with them tonight. Forgot all about the coupon. I've sent them an email asking if I can apply the coupon to my order.

The word from Rob is that there are no current coupons.
sidersdd

Postby The Brain » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:42 pm

It's a spambot, guys. Check the link. ;)
I am the brain, that which keeps you sane
I think your thoughts, I feel your pain
I am able to control both body and soul
I am never asleep, and I make you whole.
The Brain

Return to Finds/Deals