Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[UK] 2x 7965 Millennium Falcon for sale

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

[UK] 2x 7965 Millennium Falcon for sale

Postby badgerboy » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:09 am

Howdy folks,

Here's a deal if you're in the UK, I've got a couple of the 7965 I'd like to sell. £99, postage included. I can't be bothered with the hassle of ebay at the moment (plus all the fees etc. involved). I also wanted to avoid the postage costs rising at the end of the month here in the UK.

A while ago, Argos had one of those 3 for 2 deals on and I picked up 3 of these... I'm only after covering the costs of the spare ones, and hopefully offering a reasonable discount to anyone else wanting the set. Both are brand new, sealed, include all the parts and the mini-figs...

I'm not on the straight shooters list, but here's my seller profile on ebay, I'd prefer payment via paypal or cash for anyone wanting to do a pick-up...
I'm in Cambridge UK, I'll knock £8 (or so) off for the postage if it was a pick-up, please PM me if interested.
new flickr folder
old brickshelf
badgerboy

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade