Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Techno-Arachno-Globophobes Look Away!

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

Techno-Arachno-Globophobes Look Away!

Postby Staff » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Trade Federation homing spider droid

Shannon Ocean spends a lot of time waging his Battle for the Moon, but that's no moon. The new Death Star planet part is are turning out to be very popular with builders and it keeps turning up in great MOCs like Rogue Bantha's Triport Spire. Shannon's Trade Federation homing spider droid uses the part to capture the spherical shape of the droid's body and does it in near perfect scale.

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/02/25/techno-arachno-globophobes-look-away/
Staff

Re: Techno-Arachno-Globophobes Look Away!

Postby MrCRskater » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:06 pm

This is a sweet build, and the "head," or "body," or whatever really takes center stage. The MOC's with this Death Star globe have been very creative and rather impressive. When I first saw that thing, my knee-jerk reaction was "cool-lookin' death star, but what an utterly useless part for anything but sitting on a shelf and looking all death starry." Boy, was I wrong!
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase