Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

From Bricks To Bothans Official T-shirts Now On Sale

Discussion about front-page features and commentary from FBTB.net. Only forum staff can start topics here, but anyone can reply!

From Bricks To Bothans Official T-shirts Now On Sale

Postby Staff » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:46 am

Greetings! I am happy to announce that the first official FBTB shirt is now available for sale. These shirts are slightly different from the shirts given away at Bothcon: they do not have the BOTHCON2011 logo on the back, but there is a sleeve print with the site's url. You still get the logo on the front and the awesome Greg Hyland artwork in full-color on the back. Prices are $24.99 for the short sleeve, and there are a handful of long sleeve shirts for $29.99. Sizes range from adult men's small through xx-large. Sorry, no youth sizes are available. Still interested? Hit the FBTB Store to make your purchase.

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/07/12/from-bricks-to-bothans-official-t-shirts-now-on-sale/
Staff

Re: From Bricks To Bothans Official T-shirts Now On Sale

Postby Bertje007 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:02 am

Cool!!!!
If I order 2 (different sizes), will I be billed with twice the shipping costs?
Hope not....
Bertje007

Postby onions » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:48 am

if you order more than one, i'll issue a refund for the difference. it won't be the entire 6 dollars (or 10) since the extra weight will incur an increase in postage, but you'll get some money back.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby Bertje007 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:14 pm

onions wrote:if you order more than one, i'll issue a refund for the difference. it won't be the entire 6 dollars (or 10) since the extra weight will incur an increase in postage, but you'll get some money back.

Ordered 2: one for my son and one for me ;-)
Can't wait to get them. Hope they get here before our holiday (28th of July....)
Bertje007

Postby deco_droid » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:15 pm

gee, the model could look a little more enthusiastic..... i mean, i'm just not sold on how happy/successful/popular this t-shirt is supposed to make me...
deco_droid

Postby Solo » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:28 pm

I told him we should have photoshopped a minifig head on there...
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Draykov » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:43 pm

deco_droid wrote:gee, the model could look a little more enthusiastic..... i mean, i'm just not sold on how happy/successful/popular this t-shirt is supposed to make me...

That would be the "I'm so happy/successful/popular that I am now bored with it" look (AKA "Jaded Steel").
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby onions » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:57 pm

that's the look of a man trying to suck in his gut and not pass gas at the same time.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby Feralcom » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:33 pm

Got mine in the mail today.

I LOVE it!

I have about 20 t-shirts and all are plain (nothing printed) except for 3 I bought at different House of Blues. I now have 4 printed t-shirts I am happy to wear out of the house. Top quality as well.
Feralcom

Postby doodlebird » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:02 pm

just ordered one for myself. i'm looking forward to answering the questions, "what's fbtb?" about a million times. :D
doodlebird

Postby bigospedros » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:07 am

Just wanted to say, I got one of these t-shirts today and the quality of the fabric and printing is top notch. Well played, FBTB. XD
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Postby etcknight » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:12 am

bigospedros wrote:Just wanted to say, I got one of these t-shirts today and the quality of the fabric and printing is top notch. Well played, FBTB. XD

Any ideas when these might be arriving for those members who submitted MOCs for the BothCon / SW Days display? Going to Comic-Con this weekend, and would love to be able to show my FBTB support! XD
etcknight

Postby onions » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:07 pm

sent you a pm etcknight.
onions
Founder
Founder

Return to Community Features