Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Pre-order Bonus for Canuckians

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Pre-order Bonus for Canuckians

Postby Staff » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:17 am

Flickr user Brandon (LegoBrandon) posted an image he took at his local Toys'R'Us store somewhere in the wilds of Canada. If you put down a $5 deposit, you'll get a special LEGO Harry Potter Lab set. You can start placing preorders this Friday June 17, or so the sign says, but given that he was able to take the picture, I'd guess you can mosey on in and plunk down your money for it now.

No word yet if the U.S. will get a similar pre-order bonus. The game is scheduled for release on November 1, 2011 for all major platforms.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/07/13/lego-harry-potter-years-5-7-pre-order-bonus-for-canuckians/
Staff

Re: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Pre-order Bonus for Canucki

Postby condor » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:40 pm

That's a cool little bonus. It would be nice if it was available in the states too. Although I don't think I'd want to pay full price for the game anyway :)

It also reminds me of the late 80's when you had to take the slip to a counter surrounded by bulletproof glass to pick up a video game.
condor

Return to Licensed Themes