Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

8038 Battle of Endor Available, For Now

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

8038 Battle of Endor Available, For Now

Postby Staff » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:59 am

Well, well, well.... look at what we have here. It seems that a Sold Out set has decided to resurrect itself with a status of Available Now. 8038 Battle of Endor is now available for sale at LEGO Shop@Home. It's still $99.99. No telling how long it'll be like this.

Now if only they'd bring back that Venator set.

Thanks to Drock for the heads up.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/06/22/8038-battle-of-endor-available-for-now/
Staff

Re: 8038 Battle of Endor Available, For Now

Postby ufjason » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 am

Sold out..
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby Mofo Jones » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:34 am

That was fast. Some guy over on Rebelscum who is in VA posted about it there, already had to call due to low stock. He posted at 8:00 his time, so you know the East Coast folks got em this time.

I need to rebuild my Endor bunker. I had to move it and the bottom plates got all wonky.

LEGO still has the Venator available through S@H in other countries, just not in the US. I was never sold on that set until I found one on clearance at Target and finally built it about 2 months ago. It's a good set, nowhere near screen accurate with the wrong angles on the dorsal hull, but I like it anyway. Quite swooshable too, when you use the handle. :)
Will Tactically Consult for money, food or LEGO.
Mofo Jones
Staff Writer

Postby russjnco » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 am

I called shop @ home this morning and they did receive another shipment of these in so keep watching for their availability.
russjnco

Postby Drock » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:34 am

And in the on-going saga...

I was checking S@H as I do almost daily, and it now says that backorders are accepted (expected ship date 7/22). FWIW
Drock

Return to Finds/Deals