Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Fetts For February

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

Re: Fetts For February

Postby Morgan19 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:21 pm

Hey Ace, is your Inbox full? It looks like you've been online a couple times since I composed my PM to you but it hasn't been sent, still sitting in the Outbox-- I'm wondering if other folks have the same thing.

m19
Morgan19

Postby MisterFubar » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Morgan19 wrote:Hey Ace, is your Inbox full? It looks like you've been online a couple times since I composed my PM to you but it hasn't been sent, still sitting in the Outbox-- I'm wondering if other folks have the same thing.

m19

It will sit in your Outbox until he opens it. Once he opens it, it will show up on your end as "sent"
MisterFubar

Postby Morgan19 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:54 pm

You sure? My understanding of phpBB was that the message stays in the Outbox until the user logs on, at which point it gets sent over and moved to the "Sent" folder, assuming the user has space in their Inbox. I've never heard that it requires them to read it first... Being simultaneously in their Inbox and my Outbox prior to reading doesn't sound logical, especially since the FBTB boards have always had the "your box is too full to receive a message" thing for several iterations.

Anyway, regardless... Just trying to avoid missed messages and whatnot.

m19
Morgan19

Postby onions » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:31 pm

inbox is full. misterfubar is correct. i'll get to the pm's this weekend.
onions
Damp Noodle

Previous

Return to Contests & Community Builds