Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Toys R Us BOGO 50%

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Toys R Us BOGO 50%

Postby Staff » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:24 am

TRU BOGO banner

Toys R Us now has Buy One Get One 50% Off on any non-Star Wars LEGO.

Yep, back to that again.

Sale runs until Feb 26th.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/02/20/toys-r-us-bogo-50/
Staff

Re: Toys R Us BOGO 50%

Postby ufjason » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:55 am

I wonder if you can double dip with the president's day discounted sets like the hyperspeed pursuit, titanium command rig and garage? 30% and then 25% (if you buy two) comes close to half off. I never really saw any hyperspeed pursuits on discount anywhere and 35+17 sounds very attractive to me. I passed on the other two sets at half off many times but others many be interested in those as well.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby that guy » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Yes you can of course, TRU isn't that smart. ;) I just bought a large amount of them from my local store. Picked up as many Titanium Drilling rigs and City Garages as you could want for $51 each after all discounts. They didn't have any of the other sets that were on sale there BUT I did pick up 12 Indiana Jones Ambush in Cairos for $7.50 each.
that guy

Postby Novastinger » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:05 pm

You can get free shipping for over $75 on the US website too, though it's too bad about the Star Wars exclusion. I picked up a couple creator Log Cabins (for $15 off), and finished the order with a few $12 clone trooper battlepacks so it had free shipping (it doesn't seem to apply the discount to cheapest item in the cart like some earlier TRU bogo promotions).
Novastinger

Postby timetempest » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Novastinger, The reason the BOGO only deducted from the log cabins is because Star Wars sets aren't included in this promotion.
timetempest

Postby DarthMC » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Looks like TRU has the same shipping policy as the LEGO stores. They were sold out of the City Space Shuttle in the store but the guy at the counter ordered it and a Pharaoh's Quest set online for me. Since both sets were in stock online, the shipping was free even though the total was under $75.

DarthMC
DarthMC

Return to Finds/Deals