Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

(CAN) Series 2 Mini Figures

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

(CAN) Series 2 Mini Figures

Postby eddy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Just bought myself a set (although missed the skier somehow) at the south Wal-Mart in Barrie, Ontario.

There is a bar code list at Brickset.com:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/savatheaggie/4903956694/

Happy hunting all!
eddy

Re: (CAN) Series 2 Mini Figures

Postby infallible » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:24 pm

They're in the US. Got them today at the store in Austin, Texas. LUGgers from Dallas found them today, too. Folks in Houston had them last week.
infallible

Postby BlueDragonZ » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:48 pm

US has them at ToysRUs instores and online. A better barcode sheet from grogall is available here.
http://toysnbricks.com/blog/wp-content/ ... ro-USA.pdf
BlueDragonZ

Postby Daz Hoo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:56 am

I know that a few people over at QuéLUG.org were able to buy series 2 minifigs in different Wal Mart stores located in the subburbs of Montreal.
Last edited by Daz Hoo on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daz Hoo

Postby Rook » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:24 am

Ah that's funny I was out on Sunday and found them. After digging thought the pile for about 40 minutes I'd found one of each. Some how though when I has looking at the skier and the one with the similar barcode, I set down my skier! I had to go back later that night to get him. The Series 1 got cleared off the selves in about 2-3 days here. Some greedy online reseller I'm sure. >8(
Yea, though I walk through the valley...
Rook

Postby hatcher » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:45 am

eddy wrote:Just bought myself a set (although missed the skier somehow) at the south Wal-Mart in Barrie, Ontario.

There is a bar code list at Brickset.com:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/savatheaggie/4903956694/

Happy hunting all!

thats where i got mine! nice to know fellow fbtber nearby!
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who can understand binary, and those that can't.
"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you, you are locked up in here with me!" - Rorshach, Watchmen.
hatcher

Postby ufjason » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:02 am

BlueDragonZ wrote:US has them at ToysRUs instores and online. A better barcode sheet from grogall is available here.
http://toysnbricks.com/blog/wp-content/ ... ro-USA.pdf

Where online? Link?
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby Daz Hoo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:09 am

Here's the link, but it seems that they already have been sold out:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=4403308
Daz Hoo

Postby ufjason » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:00 am

Thanks Daz, I didn't want to buy them online but needed the info from the link to locate them in store.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby Ara » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:58 pm

I just picked up a complete set of Series 2 at WalMart on Eglinton & Warden in Toronto.
Last edited by Ara on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ara

Postby ricefields » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Don't bother heading to that walmart location, all gone except for a few of the same minifig that no one wants. I did not have my code sheet with me to identify the minifig.
ricefields

Postby Lich_Barrister » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:28 pm

The Vernon, BC Wal-Mart has about three or four boxes left of minifigs, though I'm guessing that it's been worked over for the Spartans. (I was clever enough to buy three the first day - hey, I need a set and I'm buying for a friend who's had no luck in the States. And then one for good measure, I guess.)

There's a distressing amount of opened packets there, though - a good half-dozen or so. I wonder what will become of them. Anyone looking for a Spartan should have been able to find it by the incredibly distinctive diamond spear tip, so that's either laziness or something else. (One empty bag was for the Motorcycle Cop - go figure that one.)

I'd tried finding an intact one in Nelson, BC over the weekend, but their Wal-Mart is one of the small ones and they weren't getting any. Rough.
Lich_Barrister

Return to Finds/Deals