Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Amazon: 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter - 11 in stock

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Amazon: 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter - 11 in stock

Postby UOldPirate » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Just in case anyone missed it or wants a duplicate, Amazon currently has 11 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter sets back in stock. Lego sold out about 2 months ago and these probably won't be around for long.
UOldPirate
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Re: Amazon: 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter - 11 in stock

Postby onions » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:10 pm

onions
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:45 pm

Re: Amazon: 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter - 11 in stock

Postby UOldPirate » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:45 pm

They're all gone now. I hope everyone who wanted the set got it by now.
UOldPirate
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Re: Amazon: 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter - 11 in stock

Postby Bonedaddy » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Are these all gone already? I only see $46.95 listed as the price.
Am i missing it somewhere? I've been kicking myself for not grabbing one while i still had the chance. :/
Bonedaddy
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Amazon: 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter - 11 in stock

Postby Bonedaddy » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Awww shucks.. how often does this happen? Amazon selling discontinued sets for MSRP?
Bonedaddy
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Amazon: 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter - 11 in stock

Postby dane » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:04 pm

UOldPirate wrote:Just in case anyone missed it or wants a duplicate, Amazon currently has 11 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter sets back in stock. Lego sold out about 2 months ago and these probably won't be around for long.

How do you find out how many of an item Amazon currently has?
dane
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:59 am

Re: Amazon: 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter - 11 in stock

Postby UOldPirate » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:28 pm

dane wrote:How do you find out how many of an item Amazon currently has?


I just add the product to my cart and then click the edit cart button. I then change the number of items in my cart, usually to 999, the highest quantity Amazon will let you have and then click Update. Amazon will then either add that number of items to my cart or display a message saying they don't have that many and adjust my cart accordingly. You can also use this trick on Lego Shop & Star Wars Shop.com, but they only let you add up to 99 items. It was really helpful over the holidays to track what was a must buy and what could be put off.
UOldPirate
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Re: Amazon: 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter - 11 in stock

Postby BlueDragonZ » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:40 pm

UOldPirate wrote:
dane wrote:How do you find out how many of an item Amazon currently has?


I just add the product to my cart and then click the edit cart button. I then change the number of items in my cart, usually to 999, the highest quantity Amazon will let you have and then click Update. Amazon will then either add that number of items to my cart or display a message saying they don't have that many and adjust my cart accordingly. You can also use this trick on Lego Shop & Star Wars Shop.com, but they only let you add up to 99 items. It was really helpful over the holidays to track what was a must buy and what could be put off.


:lol: Thats what I do at toysrus.ca too. I put 99 there to see how much they have in stock. These were still available at my superstore 2 weeks ago but now all sold out considering they had no tax. But they still have a few hailfire droids & spider droids left so if any interested, let me know.
BlueDragonZ
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:15 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Amazon: 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter - 11 in stock

Postby UOldPirate » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot about TRU. Thanks BlueDragonZ. TRU will let you add 999 items too. I'm sure most online stores will let you do something similar, but TRU, Amazon, Lego and SW Shop are the only ones I've used.
UOldPirate
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Re: Amazon: 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter - 11 in stock

Postby BlueDragonZ » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:51 pm

UOldPirate wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot about TRU. Thanks BlueDragonZ. TRU will let you add 999 items too. I'm sure most online stores will let you do something similar, but TRU, Amazon, Lego and SW Shop are the only ones I've used.


Ya but whenever you place the max -99 at legoshop, you will always get it. I think when its under 99, they put it as call to check product availability or list it as sold out.
BlueDragonZ
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:15 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Amazon: 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter - 11 in stock

Postby UOldPirate » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:17 pm

BlueDragonZ wrote:Ya but whenever you place the max -99 at legoshop, you will always get it. I think when its under 99, they put it as call to check product availability or list it as sold out.


I've always assumed shop.lego.com worked the same as the rest and they just always had sufficient quantity. The only time I tried this and had the quantity adjusted was last month when they were running low on the Boulder Blaster. I added 99 to see how many they had left and it showed 26. Or maybe it only let me add 26? Either way it seems like it was correct, I bought one and checked an hour later and they were all gone. I hope it works the same, it's a major part of mapping out the order of my future purchases.
UOldPirate
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Re: Amazon: 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter - 11 in stock

Postby fredjh » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:58 am

It's not out of stock for me. Maybe in Canada?
fredjh
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:46 am
Location: Lilburn, GA

Re: Amazon: 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter - 11 in stock

Postby MShiels » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:28 pm

And I know it won't apply to anyone but locals, but we still have lots of 7669 stocked on our shelves, of our retail store, so it's not sold out everywhere yet!!
ImageIf near Mississauga, come visit us at 2410 Dunwin Drive, Unit 5 - your local Ontario LEGO only store - TRUly the largest selection of LEGO around
And out Bricklink store is http://Shop.LastingToys.Com
MShiels
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:31 pm
Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada, home of Lasting Toys

Re: Amazon: 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter - 11 in stock

Postby BlueDragonZ » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:38 pm

MShiels wrote:And I know it won't apply to anyone but locals, but we still have lots of 7669 stocked on our shelves, of our retail store, so it's not sold out everywhere yet!!


Is it different prices for store/online? I checked your bricklink and the price ranges from $32.94-$38.94 :S
BlueDragonZ
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:15 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Amazon: 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter - 11 in stock

Postby MShiels » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:50 am

Yes online has a 10% or so higher price - fees for bricklink/paypal, and hedging on USD conversion, since it got down to getting only 1.01 not too long ago. I think the store is 32.94 (when LEGO was not shipping stock to us as a dealer, we had bought 7669 from shop@home ages and ages ago, so our price ended up a tad higher than normal retail)
ImageIf near Mississauga, come visit us at 2410 Dunwin Drive, Unit 5 - your local Ontario LEGO only store - TRUly the largest selection of LEGO around
And out Bricklink store is http://Shop.LastingToys.Com
MShiels
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:31 pm
Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada, home of Lasting Toys


Return to Finds/Deals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: banthafodder, Google Feedfetcher and 3 guests