Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Lego # 7780 Bat Boat

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Lego # 7780 Bat Boat

Postby nebraska » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:54 pm

I was cleaning out my closet and was going to put some stuff up on ebay and I have a #7780 Bat Boat. I checked the 'bay and what am I missing? Why is this such an expensive set? Was it really rare? I picked it up at Tuesday Morning awhile back thinking the boat was kinda cool. I'm more of a Star Wars/City guy so I'm a little clueless when it comes to the other licensed sets.
nebraska

Re: Lego # 7780 Bat Boat

Postby GIR3691 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:41 pm

Batman has been discontinued indefinitely. Consequently, Batman sets' prices have gone through the roof.
>>[email protected] <<
GIR3691
Staff Writer

Postby ThinkingImpaired » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:36 pm

I certainly never called that one. Never imagined batman sets going so high....
Don't you waste away, for tomorrow will soon be today
ThinkingImpaired

Postby ufjason » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:36 pm

I just started posting stock for the holidays and couldn't believe what these sets are hitting for now! The batcave is going for over $450 dollars. I was selling these between 2-250 last year. Incredible, must be the game that caused the popularity. I guess you need a game or a movie to make licensed sets sell well. Hard to believe you could find these at any Tuesday Morning for $30 bucks.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Return to Licensed Themes