Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Downloadable Instructions

A Member of LEGO Company's staff drops in here from time to time to answer questions from LEGO fans like you.

Downloadable Instructions

Postby Bruno » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:42 pm

On the official LEGO website, I tried to download some instructions for sets I lost. It continually gets stuck, usually very early through the file. I tried this on several different computer through different internet connections, but so far was unable to get the entire file. Any suggestions?
Bruno

Re: Downloadable Instructions

Postby bigospedros » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:24 pm

instead of just left clicking on the "download" link which then opens the file at the same time as downloading it, I would right click on the "download" link and choose Save Target As or Save Link As (depending on your browser) and this will download the file in the background.
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Postby Draykov » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:39 pm

Werd...I've had a lot more luck just saving the .pdf directly from the download link as opposed to clicky/waity.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby Bruno » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:09 pm

bigospedros wrote:instead of just left clicking on the "download" link which then opens the file at the same time as downloading it, I would right click on the "download" link and choose Save Target As or Save Link As (depending on your browser) and this will download the file in the background.

Super! Thank you, it worked this way!
Bruno

Return to Ask LEGO