[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4713: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
LEGO Star Wars Forum | From Bricks To Bothans • View topic - MOC Madness Regional Pool Play Open For Voting
template->_php_include(): File ././../wp-content/themes/custom/baseHeader.php does not exist or is empty

MOC Madness Regional Pool Play Open For Voting

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

Re: MOC Madness Regional Pool Play Open For Voting

Postby onions » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:26 am

onions
Damp Noodle

Postby AoNZ » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:33 am

AoNZ

Postby onions » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:57 am

onions
Damp Noodle

Postby AoNZ » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:58 pm

Fair enough.
Would I be able to add pictures of the interior of my ship?
Thanks for the clarification.
AoNZ

Postby mr_p » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:14 am

hi! I`m new here and have a little problem with voting for my favorite MOCs... I don`t see any small boxes near the images where I could make a check! am I doing something wrong or is it because I just registered here a few days ago? by the way, this MOC madness challange is really cool and the all the entries are awesome!!
mr_p

Postby onions » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:37 am

you should be good to go now mr_p
onions
Damp Noodle

Postby pachacamac » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:04 am

I have the same problem here : no box on the thread to be able to vote.
I am all brand new on this forum too, maybe it's the cause ?
pachacamac

Postby HoboBob1138 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:31 am

No matter the distance, no matter how far
HoboBob1138

Postby Joedward » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:18 am

~Ed
(that's Mr. Ed to you)

(TT=:|[\########################################
Joedward

Postby meeotch » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:20 pm

Seriously? There's so much good stuff in the pools that I don't think any one or two people could hog all the attention. In fact, I'm not even voting in the regional pools. I am having such a hard time narrowing each pool down to only four that I'm just sitting it out. I'll vote in the head-to-heads, but this is too much. I remember having a hard time choosing during the podraces, and this pool is much more competitive than that one was. Good luck to all the racers out there!
"Always carefully check the source of your internet quotes" - Abraham Lincoln
meeotch

Previous

Return to Contests & Community Builds